Eastwood misses the kennel

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Media rumours for the past 2-3 months we were targeting Aiden Tolman. Which we signed a 3 year deal. Sika Manu and Adam Blair are on our radars too. But it seems that Blair wants to stay at Melbourne if he had to go to another club it would be the Warriors. Jeff Lima is old news isn't???

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
it is old but im just wondering why the interest fizzled out on our part

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
funny how this story keep coming up that eastwood wants to comeback

also homesick - isent he kiwi? and didnt he play in brisbane before us

C

chipandchase

funny how this story keep coming up that eastwood wants to comeback

also homesick - isent he kiwi? and didnt he play in brisbane before us
thats correct Chris, and eastwood is coming back to the dogs next year

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if eastwood comes back that will be the the spark needed in the middle.eastwood,ildris,are big units and there will be plenty put on their butts.lets hope that we can get another top fwd as the front row may look a little skinny with hannatt leaving.hoping paea can progress as i dont see much from hickey this year...and hes been given a fair run.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
look, rangas, bloodnuts, flamebrains, carrot tops, matchsticks, whateever you call redheads let me tell you this. they are all f*cking evil and i have the facts to prove it.

for example : The perception of the color red, scientifically speaking, enhances the viewers metabolism and increases heart rate and respiration.

redheads make us all hungrier more tired and out of breath. isnt soaring lamb prices and pollution bad enough now THIS!!!

and not only that : Red-haired Clowns have their origins in Russia. CLOWNS people. CLOWNS. they r evil as sin.

some more facts to ponder
: In the late 16th century, the fat of a redheaded man was an essential ingredient for poison.
: An Irish judge in 2001 fined a man for disorderly conduct stating “I am a firm believer that hair coloring has an effect on temper and your coloring suggests you have a temper.”
:Adolph Hitler reportedly banned the marriages of two redheads as he feared their children would be “deviant offspring”.
:Bees are thought to sting redheads more than others.
:redheads require 20% more anesthesia.

see, even the Bees know rangas are evil incarnates.

but still...

:In Corsica, if you pass a redhead in the street you are to spit and turn around.
:In Greek Mythology, redheads turn into Vampires when they die.
:Aristotle was known to believe that redheads were emotionally unhousebroken.

and look at this list ive compiled of redheads who are all clearly evil.

Wilma & Pebbles Flintstone, Pippi Longstocking, Cyndi Lauper, Ronald Mc Donald, Sarah Ferguson, Susan Sarandon, Raggedy Ann & Andy, Bette Midler, Nicole Kidman, Molly Ringwald, Kate Winslet, Princess Fiona from Shrek, Sissy Spacek, Axl Rose, Jessica Rabbit, The Little Mermaid, Mary Jane (the wife of Spiderman), Emily ****inson (who in 1853 posted a lock of her hair to a female friend which still exists today and is kept at the Amherst College’s Robert Frost Library) and the most evil ranga of them all Julia Gillard.

if this list is not compelling enough pls dont hesitate to message or email me and i will enlighten you

C

chipandchase

look, rangas, bloodnuts, flamebrains, carrot tops, matchsticks, whateever you call redheads let me tell you this. they are all f*cking evil and i have the facts to prove it.

for example : The perception of the color red, scientifically speaking, enhances the viewers metabolism and increases heart rate and respiration.

redheads make us all hungrier more tired and out of breath. isnt soaring lamb prices and pollution bad enough now THIS!!!

and not only that : Red-haired Clowns have their origins in Russia. CLOWNS people. CLOWNS. they r evil as sin.

: In the late 16th century, the fat of a redheaded man was an essential ingredient for poison.
: An Irish judge in 2001 fined a man for disorderly conduct stating “I am a firm believer that hair coloring has an effect on temper and your coloring suggests you have a temper.”
:Adolph Hitler reportedly banned the marriages of two redheads as he feared their children would be “deviant offspring”.

but still...

:In Corsica, if you pass a redhead in the street you are to spit and turn around.

Wilma & Pebbles Flintstone, Pippi Longstocking, Cyndi Lauper, Ronald Mc Donald, Sarah Ferguson, Susan Sarandon, Raggedy Ann & Andy, Bette Midler, Nicole Kidman, Molly Ringwald, Kate Winslet, Princess Fiona from Shrek, Sissy Spacek, Axl Rose, Jessica Rabbit, The Little Mermaid, Mary Jane (the wife of Spiderman), Emily ****inson (who in 1853 posted a lock of her hair to a female friend which still exists today and is kept at the Amherst College’s Robert Frost Library) and the most evil ranga of them all Julia Gillard.

if this list is not compelling enough pls dont hesitate to message or email me and i will enlighten you
thats a very racist thread,mods please do something

C

chipandchase

dude wtf?!
racist against all redheads and rangas, imagine if was said against all arabs or blacks on here, 90% of u would be going off

Originally Posted by belmore_utd
look, rangas, bloodnuts, flamebrains, carrot tops, matchsticks, whateever you call redheads let me tell you this. they are all f*cking evil and

Luatootz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
racist against all redheads and rangas, imagine if was said against all arabs or blacks on here, 90% of u would be going off

Originally Posted by belmore_utd
look, rangas, bloodnuts, flamebrains, carrot tops, matchsticks, whateever you call redheads let me tell you this. they are all f*cking evil and
I agree mate this is blatant racism and its not even relevant to this thread! Are the mods gonna delete it? piss poor form really , belmore utd give ya self an uppercut

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

but still...

pretty ****ed up dude....mods please delete post and ban

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Inglis isn't coming .. We have a no "beat your partner then lie about it" policy.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
LOL "racist"

What country do red-heads come from?

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
TBH I can't see Bobcat leaving to play in the ESL. I think he will decide to stay on for the extra year rather than take the cash.

I reckon he'd rather play for the local Dubbo footy team than take his whole family across the world to play ESL.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
TBH I can't see Bobcat leaving to play in the ESL. I think he will decide to stay on for the extra year rather than take the cash.

I reckon he'd rather play for the local Dubbo footy team than take his whole family across the world to play ESL.
Bobcat told me and rami at his luncheon that there was no chance in hell he will be moving to Dubbo anytime soon. He only likes to visit family there, and only that. He is used to the city life that he would neck himself if he went back lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.