E.A.S.T (Ennis Appreciation Society Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm an unashamedly Ennis fan..I love the way he plays..I take him as a whole package..defence, attack, leadership. All these put together make him an excellent hooker.. Wish he was staying ;)

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As shit as Ennis played on Sunday, and boy it annoyed the shite out of me, it jus showed how important to us he is playing out of hooker, he may not be creative, but he gets our forwards on a roll and we missed his defence in the middle. I'm confident Lichaa will be a success for us next year, but is love Ennis to stay for a year or two!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So it looks like another week will pass with no announcement. I doubt he's going to announce anything on origin day or on Thursday (because there'll be talk about either NSW winning the series or Qld evening it up) or on game day.

I'd be happy to see him stay for another year and I respect him for being the captain of our club but I am getting really annoyed at how he is handling this situation - if he's not going to announce anything he's better off saying I haven't made up my mind rather than telling the media I'll be making up my mind next week (every week for weeks now).

It must be distracting for the team unless he's already told them.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So it looks like another week will pass with no announcement. I doubt he's going to announce anything on origin day or on Thursday (because there'll be talk about either NSW winning the series or Qld evening it up) or on game day.

I'd be happy to see him stay for another year and I respect him for being the captain of our club but I am getting really annoyed at how he is handling this situation - if he's not going to announce anything he's better off saying I haven't made up my mind rather than telling the media I'll be making up my mind next week (every week for weeks now).

It must be distracting for the team unless he's already told them.
Where Is B &W when u need him.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been said before- going to miss Ennisms!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Over at the sharks forum they're really excited about Ennis going over.

They don't seem to rate Lichaa highly particularly because he can't play 80 minutes.

Just saying..

Last edited by a moderator:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

They don't seem to rate Lichaa highly particularly because he can't play 80 minutes.

Just saying..
we will see how excited they get next year, when their attack becomes even more 1 dimensional.

some of my best friends are sharks supporters and they were rating lichaa very highly prior to him signing with the dogs... now all of a sudden he's shit... don't you think it's more of a case of sour grapes???

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score

Just saying..
And he will have the same problem at the Dogs. Getting used to the pace of the game at the top level takes time. Hopefully we have another hooker or two (for injuries) to rotate between. That said glad Liccha will be playing the rest of the year, that will go a long way to assisting us as he works out how much fitter he needs to be, and lets the Dogs look at what skills he needs to work on.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait until we play them and wallop them next year. Next year the Shire is going to be a God forsaken miserable place to support whatever football team is left there. Something like 6 players over the age of 30 with one star player who freely admits they aren't trying, another doing his best to get himself sacked from a 3rd NRL club and one who 'claims' to have a wrist injury right after having an ankle injury right after signing for another club and them coming back. Mick Ennis is going to be a very sad man next year and Michael Lichaa will be playing behind the largest, most talented pack in the NRL with one of the top three coaches in the game teaching him.
Lichaa will be a superstar. He's made the right move. Ennis on the other hand will be living with serious regret I'm afraid.
lol ..

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And he will have the same problem at the Dogs. Getting used to the pace of the game at the top level takes time. Hopefully we have another hooker or two (for injuries) to rotate between. That said glad Liccha will be playing the rest of the year, that will go a long way to assisting us as he works out how much fitter he needs to be, and lets the Dogs look at what skills he needs to work on.
Maybe this is the plan to work Mbye in to some regular game time?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Has the attacking game to rival Adam Perry. Things like forward passes and dropped balls have crept into his game as well.

We should thank him for his services and move on, because if we kept him we will be regretting it two or three years down the track.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has the attacking game to rival Adam Perry. Things like forward passes and dropped balls have crept into his game as well.
What frustrates me to shit is his constant attempt at trying to draw the penalty from a marker he assumes is offside instead of exploiting the marker's poor position.

Ennis was one of our best hookers but, sadly, his time has come.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
What frustrates me to shit is his constant attempt at trying to draw the penalty from a marker he assumes is offside instead of exploiting the marker's poor position.

Ennis was one of our best hookers but, sadly, his time has come.
comes back to his lack of vision. If something is on he still tries it the same as if there's nothing doing. not only does it stifle our attack at an opportune time but he looks ridiculous. like a sharks player.

KALB NISS WATEE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
comes back to his lack of vision. If something is on he still tries it the same as if there's nothing doing. not only does it stifle our attack at an opportune time but he looks ridiculous. like a sharks player.
At least he is good at darts. Coming first in Sterlos comp.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah..what a game against Manly..cometh the hour cometh the man!!! Mighty Mick..one of the best games I've seen him play for the Dogs..outstanding!!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Outstanding performance last night.

Most tackles
Winning field goal
And a last minute try!!!

All this ....with the added pressure of captaining a team ....

Lichaa has BIG boots to fill.... I feel for him next year tbh

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Most tackles
Winning field goal
And a last minute try!!!

AND two try assists!!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

Most tackles
Winning field goal
And a last minute try!!!

Well I'm hoping that he doesn't fail miserably next year lol.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
For bLaQDoG.. made this back in 09!

Status
Not open for further replies.