Dylan Walker charged over alleged assault

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw him last night. I was having dinner at the Wharf in Manly and he came in around 7:30, he was absolutely smashed. He was stumbling around and almost falling over.
He was a time bomb ticking.
Remember the days I used to get legless by 730. Fucking great times.

But I was a teenager / youngster with no responsibilities and no real job. Fuck knows why these idiot footy players get in such a way, especially Walker when he's been in so much trouble previously.

Also makes me question the playing group there if they were out with him at the time getting smashed. WTF were they thinking allowing him to get that way? Yes, I know they're not babysitters but still ...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I saw him last night. I was having dinner at the Wharf in Manly and he came in around 7:30, he was absolutely smashed. He was stumbling around and almost falling over.
Should of done a public service and bitch slapped some sense into him.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought when I saw him at El Camino an hour earlier in a stupid orange top acting like goons. There were at least a group of 8 boys when I saw him and the majority were Sea Eagles players with him and none had the common sense to pull him into line.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought when I saw him at El Camino an hour earlier in a stupid orange top acting like goons. There were at least a group of 8 boys when I saw him and the majority were Sea Eagles players with him and none had the common sense to pull him into line.
Is this Des' secret plan to get Foran into the #6 jumper?

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL players really are the thickest of the thick aren't they? This grub bashes his Mrs and gets off on a technicality...

He gets a 2nd chance at an amazing job that could set him up for life but then he does this? Lol

He should be in prison right now but I have faith it won't be long until he actually will be

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL players really are the thickest of the thick aren't they? This grub bashes his Mrs and gets off on a technicality...

He gets a 2nd chance at an amazing job that could set him up for life but then he does this? Lol

He should be in prison right now but I have faith it won't be long until he actually will be
Nasheed here,
he has a brother that thinks hes a girl and then tried to murder someone.
theres something that went wrong in their upbringing or genetics that means they cant think straight. i told everyone in the thread where we thought about sigbing him that he would bring us drama.

Dont need an insider to be right it seems.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

It’s really his 6+ chance and he’s a piece of shit. Little man syndrome. P.s. Welcome back Nasheed

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
he has a brother that thinks hes a girl and then tried to murder someone.
theres something that went wrong in their upbringing or genetics that means they cant think straight. i told everyone in the thread where we thought about sigbing him that he would bring us drama.

Dont need an insider to be right it seems.
Him and his brother are a great example to show why you shouldn't smoke ice while pregnant.