DWZ Challenge

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats wrong with this dude?
Last year I thought he was like Jesus, the answer to our fullback problem, a hard running sprinter who had it all.
He's got a mental block for sure
He’s not that good.

The end

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even when presented with irrefutable Video evidence Dallin still thinks he was dudded Every time haha

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flourishes? No he’s just less awful at lock.
Yes right now, but you have to consider he’s been at second row his whole career and played 2 games at lock now, he still can improve a lot more.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can’t believe how much he has fallen in form since we signed him, he was a bloody breathe of fresh air and gods gift to the team when we got him. Then he just went to shit and only got worse the longer his been here...
Something has seriously gone wrong, he is a far superior player to what he has been showing.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst signing ever. Worse than She-Rex! Prove me wrong! Offers FUCK ALL AND IS DUMB AS BRICKS! HECK BRICKS SERVE A FUNCTION. HE DOESNT!

Easily my most hated player on the team.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something has seriously gone wrong, he is a far superior player to what he has been showing.
I'm thinking the same. He didn't make the NZ rep teams on no ability. Other than hiding him on the wing to help him restore some confidence issues then I see no other place for him at the moment.
I'm a novice here in the finer details but I see his carry of the ball with heart attacks. His hand and arm position always looks vulnerable. Possibly too low. When his arm gets hit the ball has a higher chance to propel out

Malla

Reaction score
DWZ needs to have his license to ask our captain for a challenge taken away.. Nearly every game he plays he asks Jacko for a challenge which always end up as dud call he loses..
DWZ is an air headed flog but this falls on Jackson. The bloke has no clue on how to be an effective captain.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His confidence is completely shot.

I feel sorry for the guy because he obviously has good traits in his game. He tries, but the harder he tries, the worse he seems to get.

I think there's definitely a future for him in the NRL, but that price tag he's on has to change. We totally fucked up signing him long term and on big coin. Ironically he was supposed to be the first of our new wave of smart signings.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His confidence is completely shot.

I feel sorry for the guy because he obviously has good traits in his game. He tries, but the harder he tries, the worse he seems to get.

I think there's definitely a future for him in the NRL, but that price tag he's on has to change. We totally fucked up signing him long term and on big coin. Ironically he was supposed to be the first of our new wave of smart signings.

did we sign him on big coin? i don’t think we did

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking the same. He didn't make the NZ rep teams on no ability. Other than hiding him on the wing to help him restore some confidence issues then I see no other place for him at the moment.
I'm a novice here in the finer details but I see his carry of the ball with heart attacks. His hand and arm position always looks vulnerable. Possibly too low. When his arm gets hit the ball has a higher chance to propel out

Watene-Zelezniak was born in Hamilton, New Zealand, and is of Māori, Tongan and Polishdescent and is from the Waikato Tainui Iwi. Watene-Zelezniak lived in Ngāruawāhia,[4]before moving to Sydney, New South Wales, Australia as a 5-year old.

as much as i think this kid can be great for us on his day, any player that was raised in nsw and picks new zealand over origin has been advised by people knowing he hasn’t got the ability to crack origin.

that’s just my opinion players like goodwin, nightingale, dean farae from penrith

all these player of good enough would not have turned down origin
money is too huge

so dwz is not on the same level as some other wingers

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watene-Zelezniak was born in Hamilton, New Zealand, and is of Māori, Tongan and Polishdescent and is from the Waikato Tainui Iwi. Watene-Zelezniak lived in Ngāruawāhia,[4]before moving to Sydney, New South Wales, Australia as a 5-year old.

as much as i think this kid can be great for us on his day, any player that was raised in nsw and picks new zealand over origin has been advised by people knowing he hasn’t got the ability to crack origin.

that’s just my opinion players like goodwin, nightingale, dean farae from penrith

all these player of good enough would not have turned down origin
money is too huge

so dwz is not on the same level as some other wingers
I get your point to a degree.
There's been players of the past who playing for their home country meant more to them than origin.
I hate to mention him but due to the sake of this discussion, SBW would of been a shoe in for NSW.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get your point to a degree.
There's been players of the past who playing for their home country meant more to them than origin.
I hate to mention him but due to the sake of this discussion, SBW would of been a shoe in for NSW.
Correct me if I am wrong but sbw did come to this country as a child he didn’t attend primary or even secondary school In Australia

so no I don’t think this is the same

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ was nothing more than a Pay desperation signing.

An all effort low IQ footy player. Just like how Pay wanted to bring Josh Reynolds back. All effort 'passion' merchants run hard tackle hard.
Gfs stop posting with hindsight.

At the time everyone on the kennel wanted to wrap him up longer term.
To be honest I think I was the only one to be cautious.
Edit: actually I think one or two others were too BUT no one said 'do not sign him'.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but sbw did come to this country as a child he didn’t attend primary or even secondary school In Australia

My original point was 95% emphasis on DWZ ball security. The balance I made a little reference that he played for NZ.
No idea why you brought up he was unworthy to play origin to the discussion.
Anyway at the moment he's not even worthy to make our high flying team.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

$BW played under 18's for NSW didnt he?