Duromine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
dunno, i have never had a problem with restricting. i will however point out i had an eating disorder when i was 14 lol!

you can get used to being hungry...eventually your body gets used to it. however, it's not the best for the whole avoiding diabetes thing, as the body will hoard fat.

i've found that the psychological side of losing weight is the hardest (i'm not pointing the finger at you hun).
My body has got used to not eating during the day, but I pig out at night when i drink. I know it should be other way round but.....

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don't think taking those pills is the answer. What do u think happens when u come off them??? Weight gain.

If it's emotional eating, maybe go see someone???

Sorry but it really does my head in when I hear people that want to get quick fix diet solutions......if those pills REALLY REALLY work then wouldn't we all be on them???

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah i agree with kathy, hence why ive, personally always avoided pills and supplements.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
kurry forget about duromine

me and you should get our own sauna suits and spend a few days in the sauna (getting up to all kinds of things)

it like a firesale, everything must go:grinning:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Pills are a quick fix, once you get off them you will put the weight back on faster than you can say 'im fat'

lose it naturally

G

Gladiator.

LOl i tried them for like 1.5 weeks, only cause i got them for free, i sold the rest :devil:

bottom line is it felt like i was peaking, it is speed based

but hell it works, heart palpitations, weird feelings, paranoia, anxious and all this other crap are some side affects, i didnt get a high blood pressure cause mines kinda low

its too farken expensive, just go buy some goey and you'll be right

G

Gladiator.

I really don't think taking those pills is the answer. What do u think happens when u come off them??? Weight gain.

Sorry but it really does my head in when I hear people that want to get quick fix diet solutions......if those pills REALLY REALLY work then wouldn't we all be on them???
tell me about it

i put my ass on a treadmill for months to drop down 15 kgs including a strict diet, i only tried duromine for a quick boost, 1.5 weeks

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score

Useless humans, always looking for a quick fix, not a permanent one

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

i personally don't believe in solely relying on diet pills.

if you really want to lose weight, you'll get off your ass and put in the hard yards. i woke up one day and was sick of being fat, so i just decided to do something about it. not only that, i have a million and one things going wrong with my health, so i may as well give everything i've got to stay on top of it. i still need to give up the cigarettes, but that's coming next.

i'm lactose intolerant, carbs don't agree with me, and i've never been one to eat sugar, so i had it pretty easy with changing my diet. i just bit the bullet and started exercising.

11kg down, another 10kg to go, and i will be pretty happy. i'm just shy of my throwing weight as it is, so i'm just about back at the same weight i was when i was 15 (yes, i understand that made me a massive 15 year old lol...i was fit though).

dunno, you've got to really want to do it before you can implement the changes and stick with them.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've already dropped 13 kilos without pills (with the help off shakes though) and i stalled. I know this isn't going to be permanent. I want another boost and then ill continue with what i was doing before naturally- with less food and exercise.

I had massve motivation and ridiculous dedication and strictness before. It disappeared. No matter what I do now or how i try to pump myself up it just fizzles. I need the flame back, and by getting a few kilos off quickly and helping suppress my appetite, i hope it will light that fire again- seeing results motivates me like nothing else.

Im not a retard and think its magic and permanent. Thanks.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've already dropped 13 kilos without pills (with the help off shakes though) and i stalled. I know this isn't going to be permanent. I want another boost and then ill continue with what i was doing before naturally- with less food and exercise.

I had massve motivation and ridiculous dedication and strictness before. It disappeared. No matter what I do now or how i try to pump myself up it just fizzles. I need the flame back, and by getting a few kilos off quickly and helping suppress my appetite, i hope it will light that fire again- seeing results motivates me like nothing else.

Im not a retard and think its magic and permanent. Thanks.
You need a goal - like some sort of event you are going to eg wedding / party of some sort. My problem is I set a goal, and then a couple of weeks out from that goal I realise I will totally fail to achieve what I wanted to, so I give up straight away and pig out on junk food. Again. :o

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh god, i would never dream of setting a goal like a wedding or something like that. once you've reached it, the weight goes back on.

i aimed for the whole 'you're a fat ass and you'll never find a man to have kids with before your fertility runs out' motivation in my head.
kids is my motivation lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need a goal - like some sort of event you are going to eg wedding / party of some sort. My problem is I set a goal, and then a couple of weeks out from that goal I realise I will totally fail to achieve what I wanted to, so I give up straight away and pig out on junk food. Again. :o
My goal was 5 kg intervals, even though i have a bigger goal in my head. Nothing else. This is a long term thing i was to kick start, not just to look god for one events That's totally homo :p

Plus i think my one major goal would id like to eventually go into body scuplting, although after being overweight i probably will fail massively , even though i have excellent muscle tone..it just doesnt look good from outside :p

oh god, i would never dream of setting a goal like a wedding or something like that. once you've reached it, the weight goes back on.

i aimed for the whole 'you're a fat ass and you'll never find a man to have kids with before your fertility runs out' motivation in my head.
kids is my motivation lol
Told myself something similar, just not the fertility thing. That's what started the depression.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Told myself something similar, just not the fertility thing. That's what started the depression.
not having men about isn't so bad.

i gave up looking for men. i met the current one while trying to get a line into an OD patient, and we were sadly flirting over an unconscious body rofl.

don't be depressed my dear...better things to be depressed about.

Status
Not open for further replies.