Dump Averillo and Napa

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I'd play Hoppa at 1 just to get the **** out of the defensive line... Then I'd slot Allan at 6 and force the fucker onto the ball more but hanging out both sides of the ruck alongside Flanagan

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He done it playing 5/8, only had a game or two there though. I'm still convinced Baz has made a mess of things as it isn't just Jake struggling...just compare Allan with us and Souths, literally has 0 involvement.
What’s the story with Allan? The guy literally jogs every kick return back. No footwork whatsoever and zero urgency. Meaney at fullback would be better at this point.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We’re in desperate need of a couple of player trades...

Jacko > UK while we’re at it, he’s been a great servant and seems like a great bloke but he is cooked...

We badly need hard running metre eater forwards...

Waddell is awful btw...

I know it’s only round 2 but I started the season with so much optimism and I’m feeling empty after today...
Jackson on a long-term deal worth 700k per season is an absolute joke, Anderson's legit taking the piss with that one.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What’s the story with Allan? The guy literally jogs every kick return back. No footwork whatsoever and zero urgency. Meaney at fullback would be better at this point.
That is the story with Allan. I said he was slow but TK shot me down like always because I was being negative lol. He's in the Boyd/Hoppa mould and is suited to setting up his outside men and throwing the final ball. He isn't dynamic enough to play fullback long-term but I think he would be decent @ centre inside of JAC next season.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would put Lewis in for Hoppa. No speed difference but Lewis is a way better defender.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I called for Lewis to be 6 and averillo on the wing. Got blasted

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jackson on a long-term deal worth 700k per season is an absolute joke, Anderson's legit taking the piss with that one.
Would he retire to take up a job with Arthur as his CEO of pubs? Our only hope :grinning:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis is 1000000000000 times better then Averillo. He can defend.
I don’t think his defense was that bad today he just is not taking on the line.

wakeham in for me
Keep Lewis right away

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forwards got dominated as did out whole 17 compared to them. It was like dads playing there infant sons in the backyard.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I called for Lewis to be 6 and averillo on the wing. Got blasted
The kennel experts are not ready for statements like that. Lucky they don't know address mate. It's probably a bit early for that although Averillo has done nothing both games so far this year have been very wet.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might get shot for this but if Averillo isn't going to run at all (not 1 single run last week they said today) then frankly we might be better off with Lewis for his kicking and defence. I like most of you never wanted to see Lewis play first grade again thinking Averillo was a star but all he's proved so far is he's overrated - just like Wakeham. If he wants to stay in the halves ahead of Burton why doesn't he take his opportunities, take the bull by the horns and f..king prove himself. Seems he's gun shy maybe

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think his defense was that bad today he just is not taking on the line.

wakeham in for me
Keep Lewis right away
Wakehams second half in the trial was passable.

Thats enough for our team atm lol

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Lewis is no solution tho. The mistakes would come back in and he is a terrible partner for Flanno.
There’s no better option atm. Averillo would go good on the wing been thrown in the deep end in a shite team

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever happens I just hope Barrett doesn’t die wondering this year with team selections. With half the roster off contract he must be totally confident with what the current players are capable of moving forward.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I'd play Hoppa at 1 just to get the **** out of the defensive line... Then I'd slot Allan at 6 and force the fucker onto the ball more but hanging out both sides of the ruck alongside Flanagan
You are crazy.. Hoppa is done. Slowest player In the NRL and you want to make him FB for us.