Dugan ruled out of origin, Morris called up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As Stanley is not much more than an injury in waiting I'd replace Morris with Reuben Rennie. IMO that would be as good as any other shuffle of the deck.
Agreed moving anyone else already in the team is dumb
Is Jayden Okinbur playing 20s today?
Okinbur isn't playing 20s because he's out for 6 weeks with a ankle injury

jimbob

Waterboy
Reaction score
this this and this time a gazzillion!
The Bulldogs should be asking some serious questions about this, why wasn't Dugan ruled out yesterday before our cup team played. This is very out of the ordinary. We are waiting for some answers Raelene.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Bulldogs should be asking some serious questions about this, why wasn't Dugan ruled out yesterday before our cup team played. This is very out of the ordinary. We are waiting for some answers Raelene.
Correct.He aggravated the injury yesterday at training so surely that should have given Daley and Co a bit of a heads up that he would more than likely not play. This has unfairly inconvenienced us no end and just goes to show that club footy is a poor second to a mid season three game representative cash cow.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As Stanley is not much more than an injury in waiting I'd replace Morris with Reuben Rennie. IMO that would be as good as any other shuffle of the deck.
Funny I was just thinking the same.

Not sure if he's injured.

Be interesting to see the lineup though.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Daley's obvious Raiders connections, I just wonder if he always knew Morris was going to come into the side in place of an injured Dugan.. This gives the Raiders much better preparation than us and also limits our options with guys like Stanley already playing a game this weekend.. It's poor from the NSW coach

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
With Daley's obvious Raiders connections, I just wonder if he always knew Morris was going to come into the side in place of an injured Dugan.. This gives the Raiders much better preparation than us and also limits our options with guys like Stanley already playing a game this weekend.. It's poor from the NSW coach
Well Des really should of pulled out a backline player to begin with as cover anyway.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That video posted up about the knob who said the Raiders were definites today makes so much sense.

Thankyou TAB, Sportsbet, Daley & Sticky

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We deserve f@&king answers!!!
This injury happened yesterday!!!
Raelene better explain to the fans who stuffed up and how went about it the best way to ensure we gave ourselves every opportunity for 2 points!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We deserve f@&king answers!!!
This injury happened yesterday!!!
Raelene better explain to the fans who stuffed up and how went about it the best way to ensure we gave ourselves every opportunity for 2 points!
Keep dreaming castle is only a ceo and only worries about making money for the club.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Rona will play centre and Smith on the wing

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is he in reserve grade or under 20??
Played a bit of both this year he went over for the Auckland nines this year. He has really only played wing so I think Rona will move in.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Rona will play centre and Smith on the wing
I've probaly got the blue tinted glasses on now but... If Rona does play centre and kills it and BMoz does come back fit and fast :smiley: we will have a very potent backline.

What I'm looking at is:

1 Hopoate
2 BMoz
3 JMoz
4 Rona
5 Phillips (Perrett)
6 Reynolds
7 Mbye

I know Sammy is having a stellar season so far but I prefer Phillips for pace. If they're quick and they're past you they're gone.:smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.