Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
500k for 3 years for a proven FB who can spark your attack wouldn't be a bad call.
I’d be happy with that... like I said his proven attacking prowess would add more to the team then just the tries themselves. Then by the time we are knocking on finals footy we can evaluate the fullback position again

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think we should have a crack if they Dwz going has truth. Regardless I think we can get duf for less than Dwz (reported at 550-800k a year) he’s not worth close to it for us.

I think duf would take 500k meaning we could get him for less and he would offer far more. His sweep plays with burton and Jac, naden, Allen (alamoti when ready) , cotric would be amazing. Plus him and Jac link up it will be jmoz/barba speed.

Man that feels like a lifetime ago.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Look I don't want Dufty, but he's having a blinder atm. All of the Dragons points tonight are through/because of him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about the last 2 backline discards we got from the Dragons were Patten and Morris.
We also shared Mick Potter with the Dragons who was pretty handy as a FB

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think we should have a crack if they Dwz going has truth. Regardless I think we can get duf for less than Dwz (reported at 550-800k a year) he’s not worth close to it for us.

I think duf would take 500k meaning we could get him for less and he would offer far more. His sweep plays with burton and Jac, naden, Allen (alamoti when ready) , cotric would be amazing. Plus him and Jac link up it will be jmoz/barba speed.

Man that feels like a lifetime ago.
500k for Dufty LOL. Waste of money.