DT Podcast - Buzz Says Barrett Sacking Only A Matter Of When

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yawn.

the season will play out as it will, round 1 hasn’t even kicked off yet, which means business as per usual, and everyone’s job is safe for now.

round 1 can’t come soon enough.!!!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yawn.

the season will play out as it will, round 1 hasn’t even kicked off yet, which means business as per usual, and everyone’s job is safe for now.

round 1 can’t come soon enough.!!!
It’s funny how buzz says he’s hearing whispers of trouble between baz, Gus, Flanagan and some of the playing group.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus won’t want to look like he is caving in to media pressure by sacking Baz.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to be 3/7 or he should be axed

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus does seem to be the keener of the 2 on giving Flanno Jnr a go...so maybe?????
gus has no influence on selections and flanno has hardly had any game time

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dont think he said anything wrong with trent barret, but i dont want flanno snr only because he will play his son who i hate with a passion. John morris is a coach i rate highly and did wonders for the sharks with all the salary cap stuff and average players they had for that stretch between 2019-2021. Still managed to make the 8 all the years and didnt really have any problems at all.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s funny how buzz says he’s hearing whispers of trouble between baz, Gus, Flanagan and some of the playing group.
F*** them, don’t want to hear that depressing shit when I’m trying or be positive about all our new signings and excited about 22, it’s crap. Not worth reading/listening too. !!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
gus has no influence on selections and flanno has hardly had any game time
Last few games last season I was referring to, when it was common knowledge that Gus let it be known he wanted to see what Flanno had. He talks him up on Twitter and interviews....prob lip service but certainly more than Baz does.

Anyone who believes an under the pump coach in Barrett, isn't working in with Phil Gould Non Playing Immortal and Cheque Signer at the Bulldogs, is no doubt just an argumentative know all on TK.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last few games last season I was referring to, when it was common knowledge that Gus let it be known he wanted to see what Flanno had. He talks him up on Twitter and interviews....prob lip service but certainly more than Baz does.

Anyone who believes an under the pump coach in Barrett, isn't working in with what Phil Gould Non Playing Immortal and Cheque Signer at the Bulldogs, is no doubt just an argumentative know all on TK.
Haha, nice !!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Anyone who believes an under the pump coach in Barrett, isn't working in with what Phil Gould Non Playing Immortal and Cheque Signer at the Bulldogs, is no doubt just an argumentative know all on TK.
The worst thing TB can do is play what ever team Gus wants, that just shows he isnt a first grade coach. TB will be playing his own team and if he wants a second opinion im sure he will ask Gus, but at no point will Gus be picking the team. It doesnt work like that.
Also Averillo played the last game of the year at 7 and im pretty sure was MOM or top3. At no stage was flannigan picked in front of Averillo

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I found it really hard to listen, its quite clear that the old prick buzz hates us.

He was trying to make it sound worse than it actually is. It was a trial game ffs and their first outing.

Judge the team after 5 rounds when they're playing for premiership points.