Drury Low's game last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Anyone that bags Drury's game last night may find me on a plane to Sydney. I will have to come and beat you up. He was up against the worlds best 1, 7 and 9, Cronk having THE best kicking game in the world. Drury did very well last night, he put in big time. At one stage early in the game he took a 20 metre tap and ran to the defensive line, and for a split second I thought he was going to get through. He is raw and still has a lot to learn, but last night he impressed me.

P

Promiscuous

Yeah happy with his game last night. Looked dangerous a couple of times. A great tackle on a flying slater was impressive. Can only improve too.

Who will be our left wing when Ben returns? Brown or Low?

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Yeah happy with his game last night. Looked dangerous a couple of times. A great tackle on a flying slater was impressive. Can only improve too.

Who will be our left wing when Ben returns? Brown or Low?
Neither player would not deserve losing their spot, I can't really decided. Glad I am not the coach.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Easily his best game but still not half as good as Barba

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He really looked good in the second half. I don't think many people have given him credit for the job he's done. It's easy for us to go a bit blind when he's replacing a player like Barba.

I hope he gets the left winger spot when Barba comes back. That way they can switch positions every now and then and allow Barba to smoothly fit back in.

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He had a good game. Learnt how to push off the first defender and drive forward with the legs to prevent him from being dragged back like a rag doll - looks like something he worked really hard on the past week and has paid off. He just needs to support our forwards a bit more in case they get an offload away.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah he went ok.......but the thing that really bugs me with him is he goes to ground so easily, as soon as a finger is layed on him...down he goes!

I'm too used to Benny being back there I think? cos atleast 5 or 6 times last night Low hit a hole at pace only to be dragged down by a defender getting a single hand on him and pulled him down and I was left thinking geez Benny would have been away there!

Would love to actually see him beat a defender one on one also...dont get me wrong he had a solid game but was never a danger

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Low was ok last night. I thought his attack was ok but his line defence organisation non existent. Maybe that comes with practice but we leaked tries close in. Fullback needs to read the play and be there for the last line. Low arrived too late as a good example the "non" try. Although it was disallowed due to interference fact was Low failed to read the play.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Low is improving a lot every game. I would like to see him on the wing when Benny is back.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's definitely getting better, especially in attack. The thing he needs to keep working on is his positioning in defense and on kicks. He seems to always get there a step too late. We were lucky we didn't concede a couple of 40/20s last night.

micko101

Waterboy
Reaction score
He really looked good in the second half. I don't think many people have given him credit for the job he's done. It's easy for us to go a bit blind when he's replacing a player like Barba.

I hope he gets the left winger spot when Barba comes back. That way they can switch positions every now and then and allow Barba to smoothly fit back in.
The guy has only had a handful of games and has been asked to fill ben barba's shoes. He definitely looked more comfortable in the second half and will improve with some more gametime.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He did really well last night ,alot better than brown who cant catch a bomb he must go on wing

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Looked pretty good last night… FAR FAR CRY from being a treat to Benny though

He just can’t seem to finish off those set plays. At the moment he gets himself in a terrible position to do anything with the ball but you can’t be too critical he is doing a decent job with limited preparation

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Drury will still be fullback vs Souths. So hopefully the improvement continues and Barba shows more carbon copy positional plays at training.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
10mins of quality wrapped in 70mins of mediocrity.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish hed push up in support down the middle around the forwards especially of eastwood and klemmer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.