Dragons v Dogs Post Mortem Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
its not just that, this happens after every game everyone has a ****ing whine
Exactly. Every time we lose, 2 minutes later there's a plague of people who've never been seen on the Kennel before suddenly turning up to spam Bulldogs Discussion with a billion posts demanding that all our players be sacked or demoted, and be replaced from our vast wellsprings of talent in the NSW Cup. If it takes some deletions or bans to stop this happening constantly, fine by me

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were dominated tonight. That was easy to see.

You could easily say no Michael Ennis was inetivable tongiht. Clearly missed.

As for conceding 26 points, i dont know. You drop as much ball as we do and that was always going to happen.

That Idris drop when he intercepted it turned out to be the really crucial one.

Little errors are killing us and our attack was rubbish.

All I can say is it's early days so I wouldnt press the panic button just yet but a loss next week and we might have an issue.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if people can show that they are not going to spam bulldogs discussion with crap and not come out with useless bull**** like 'oh my god, sack the ****ing team' and actually give some insightful input, then threads won't get deleted

it's only because them threads were so full of useless spam they were getting deleted

make it worth while and they stay alive

this forum won't be allowed to descend into the crap being bandied about in 2008 and that's largely what we've seen posted tonight

if the truth hurts, too ****in bad, grow up

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We suck. If that's the chum they're going to dish out this year we're in for a long one

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant believe its the same team(almost) as last year,wtf have they worked on in the off season?its depressing but i still love wearing my colours
We need to face the fact that we simply don't have the firepower, mobility and skills in the forwards to win the comp. No enthusiasm, what's happened to our attack. One out footy with no one running deep off Kimmorley. Kevin Moore did well last year, let's see how he goes when he is under the pump.

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if people can show that they are not going to spam bulldogs discussion with crap and not come out with useless bull**** like 'oh my god, sack the ****ing team' and actually give some insightful input, then threads won't get deleted

it's only because them threads were so full of useless spam they were getting deleted

make it worth while and they stay alive

this forum won't be allowed to descend into the crap being bandied about in 2008 and that's largely what we've seen posted tonight

if the truth hurts, too ****in bad, grow up
My thread was prasing a couple of players and also discussing how bad we were in areas and that WE WERE AWFUL!! I didnt call for sackings - just for the mods

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Idris drop when he intercepted it turned out to be the really crucial one.

why didnt the refs play advantage? if it had been a forward drop by the dragons which idris had no control over thus no advantage? or did i see it wrong?

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
and i said threads were getting spammed willy nilly

i didn't say threads started were all crap, just the crap being contributed to them

there's too much being spammed too quickly and the forum is filling up with the ****

concur all ya like, the fact remains

Bulldogsfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
idris seriously need to be dropped until he learns how to defend and attacking. several times tonight when he had the ball he basically walked to the line waiting to be tackled. u have to run hard at the defensive line. u have to put ur body on the line. who cares if he get hammered u haave try ur best
these past 2 wkks have been horrible. where is the team i saw in 2009? WE NEED EASTWOOD AND EL MASRI BCK!!!!!!!!!1

AJCashman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sh*t tends to avalanche when threads like this are allowed to exist.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Nick ''Top Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At the moment what it comes down to, is that the Bulldogs are playing with NO HEART and NO PASSION, very similiar to how parramatta started the year in 2009. This game is all about attitude and at the moment the bulldogs are way of the mark with thier attitude, you can all say this player has to be dropped and so on, but at the end of the day its all about attitude.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohhhh Eastwood, there was a forward who used to HIT the line at speed and OFFLOAD to support...our forwards do nothing like that, or they didnt tonight.

Bulldogsfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wat is going on where the hell is my 09 team i go to the games to expect a hard match not a thrashing against my favourite team

JP

Waterboy
Reaction score
Seems to me that there is a general lack of effort by all players until we get behind, then we have to play catch up footy and risk making mistakes, our line speed in defense in the first 20 minutes was just about the worst ive ever seen, that is a great indicator that we are not motivated, (maybe all is not good in the club at the moment, who knows), barba was good needs more involvement, micky was good, goodwin showed a little form, hannant tried hard, buddy gets a pass mark, turner cannot question his effort, hodgo will be surely missed, stagg seems to have lost a little, anyone I have not mentioned needs a good kick up the backside, Im not prepared to get too down yet, lets face it last week was terrible, this week better but the opposition were outstanding, they out enthused us in all aspects and that is the most worrying bit, next week maybe..........?

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
There is clearly an issue with defence on the right hand side with Idris and Turner, however this cannot be blamed on Turner who has been numberously put in an overlap situation. Put a quality centre there and there wouldn't be a problem. Sadly we have the fanboys wet dream there.... Idris.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
kev needs to stop trying to be everyones mate its not under 6's get in there with a big stick and hit c_nts!!! you can see that the players dont fear kev they treat him like their little retarted nephew

Status
Not open for further replies.