Dragons star faces court over gang rape allegations

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Because you would have to be high as fuck to use that bathroom. Even half an Oz deep I wouldn’t shit in that bathroom :tearsofjoy:

Fever is the biggest cesspool of a club in NSW. But it’s the only thing open late.
Well in all honesty Google Street Maps showing a garage door as the entry, and it appears to be some old as shit building, doesn't really inspire confidence in a quality establishment.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless if guilty or not this guy has shown his true character. Has a heavily wife pregnant at home but still goes out to bring girls to his cousins apartment to fuck. She wouldn’t be the first he’s courted. What a douchebag.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ck-Belins-horrific-alleged-rape-teenager.html

Rugby league star Jack de Belin grabbed a teenage girl by the throat while he raped her, leaving her with visible injuries to the neck, shoulder, stomach and legs, police allege.
The NSW Origin star, 27, allegedly met the 19-year-old on a night out in Fever Nightclub in Wollongong on Saturday 8 December.

He and his friend Callan Sinclair, 21, said they needed to charge their phones and invited the woman to his cousin's empty apartment, police documents claim.
After the alleged rape, the woman showered and booked an Uber for them all to go back to the club - but she didn't stay long and took herself to Wollongong Hospital.
Doctors conducted a rape test and allegedly found injuries to her legs, neck, lower abdomen and shoulders.

So it wasn't a "how about you come back to my place for a shag", but rather a "we need to charge our phones" (knowing that would take some time to do). Yet he couldn't go back home because he KNEW he wasn't meant to be around other girls.

Sounds like a massive shitbag regardless... and more and more pre-meditated... if reported correctly.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ck-Belins-horrific-alleged-rape-teenager.html

Rugby league star Jack de Belin grabbed a teenage girl by the throat while he raped her, leaving her with visible injuries to the neck, shoulder, stomach and legs, police allege.
The NSW Origin star, 27, allegedly met the 19-year-old on a night out in Fever Nightclub in Wollongong on Saturday 8 December.

He and his friend Callan Sinclair, 21, said they needed to charge their phones and invited the woman to his cousin's empty apartment, police documents claim.
After the alleged rape, the woman showered and booked an Uber for them all to go back to the club - but she didn't stay long and took herself to Wollongong Hospital.
Doctors conducted a rape test and allegedly found injuries to her legs, neck, lower abdomen and shoulders.

So it wasn't a "how about you come back to my place for a shag", but rather a "we need to charge our phones" (knowing that would take some time to do). Yet he couldn't go back home because he KNEW he wasn't meant to be around other girls.

Sounds like a massive shitbag regardless... and more and more pre-meditated... if reported correctly.
That or the girl knew saying she went back to use the toilet or have a drink opens her up to
A massive amount of doubt.

Not saying she is lying: just if she is you wouldn’t be saying oh we went back for a drink or to use the toilet. This sounds more realistic to someone not going back for sex etc if you get me.

Again not stating she or
He is lying. No idea

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Wow. They report it with more details OS.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This will be very interesting and depending on proper collection of evidence ( linen etc and other items were seized from the apartment by police as evidence) could be very costly for De Belin.

The judge who determined that his bail condition be varied due to him being a high profile sports star better have had a more substantial reason than that to do so. You or me would we have got that luxury???

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She must have cool girlfriends that let her go with two dudes she just met to ‘charge phones’ at some random house

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
She must have cool girlfriends that let her go with two dudes she just met to ‘charge phones’ at some random house
Unless it was a case of them hailing a taxi. "Lets head to FEVER!!"
*They jump in cab*
"Oh hang on can we head home first, I need to charge my phone".

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
If your phone is below say 10%, how long would it take to charge back up to a decent amount to last you for the rest of the night? An hour or two?

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

As Bulldog fans I would think we should know better than most about false reporting and one-sided news.
I'm not saying I know Jack de Belin to be innocent, but I think to judge the bloke on what we read in the papers is something we'd be wise not to do, particularly with only one side of the story out there.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As Bulldog fans I would think we should know better than most about false reporting and one-sided news.
I'm not saying I know Jack de Belin to be innocent, but I think to judge the bloke on what we read in the papers is something we'd be wise not to do, particularly with only one side of the story out there.
Fair enough. Shoe is on the other foot now. Im wondering how the
Red V feel now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not quite so ... I'm just saying that if it's reported as verbatim, there was absolutely no reason for him to not head home and charge his phone, had he not been worried about being in a 19 yr old womans presence.

If your phone is below say 10%, how long would it take to charge back up to a decent amount to last you for the rest of the night? An hour or two?
Exactly.... and theres nothing reported to suggest the woman knew she was heading back to their place before that.

Taxi driver (and his in car camera footage) will be key to this case, as they'll have witnessed all 3 of the moods.
Was she keen to head home with them?
At what time did they head home (in other words was it mid trip they went "oh my phones flatcan we head here instead")... remember its a 5 minute cab ride between those 5 clubs?
Was she aware they were heading back to the unit and was she okay with that?