Dragons star faces court over gang rape allegations

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I often wonder when birds go in a taxi with a random bloke back to a room/home etc what they expect is happening
Now not saying anything is her fault or his
But if your a young bird and a footaballer says come back to my place etc and you do, are you really expecting a tea party?
How. Many of these birds pull the rape card after they wake up in the morning and realised they have let numerous jump on
(Matt johns saga etc)
Shit fight either way
But how big of grub is de bellin considering he had a pregnant wife at home, even if it was consensual his a fuck8ng grub
Mate they told her they were wanting to charge their phones before going to the next club. It's not like she went there under the pretesne of "coffee" or something. Pretty classic victim blaming righ there. I

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not saying it’s true or not but one serious question. Why the fark would she shower, Uber with them to another club. Then leave however long after to go report it? Wouldn’t the first thing she done when free is run for help?

Sounds odd to me

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I often wonder when birds go in a taxi with a random bloke back to a room/home etc what they expect is happening
Now not saying anything is her fault or his
But if your a young bird and a footaballer says come back to my place etc and you do, are you really expecting a tea party?
How. Many of these birds pull the rape card after they wake up in the morning and realised they have let numerous jump on
(Matt johns saga etc)
Shit fight either way
But how big of grub is de bellin considering he had a pregnant wife at home, even if it was consensual his a fuck8ng grub
You're a young footballer with a pregnant wife about to give birth... YOU DON'T TAKE WOMAN BACK TO ANYWHERE PRONTO!!! and you certainly don't get nude around her!

No idea about the circumstances surrounding this one, but:
1. "she used the bathroom when they got inside, however as she was finishing, she claims Mr De Belin walked in, naked. She walked out and Mr De Belin hopped in the shower."
So he went in the shower whilst she was taking a leak, or before, or after?

2. " the woman said she had a shower before ordering an Uber to take them to Fever Nightclub. She said she left soon after they arrived at the venue and contacted a friend. She then went to Wollongong Hospital where she underwent a rape test."
So she got allegedly raped, then had a shower, took and Uber back to the nightclub (not home, not to police, not to hospital). Contacted a friend (maybe they were still there), then went to hospital.

Some things not adding up on this one if verbatim.
I'm not sure how many of you guy have seen De Bellin's Mrs, but I saw her this time last year down at Cronulla beach. He was in the water with her and she was in a 2 piece bikini. Nice, athletically thin, tan happening... nothing but her in natural beauty. Let's just say it's a good thing I was in the water as well as I would've blown a load had I not been. She was by far one of the hottest women I had ever lays eyes on... then he goes and does this.

I was actually a fan of his considering how much he was punching above his weight... but now? What an absolutely egg head. I certainly hope his NSW jersey is taken off him!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you guy have seen De Bellin's Mrs, but I saw her this time last year down at Cronulla beach. He was in the water with her and she was in a 2 piece bikini. Nice, athletically thin, tan happening... nothing but her in natural beauty. Let's just say it's a good thing I was in the water as well as I would've blown a load had I not been. She was by far one of the hottest women I had ever lays eyes on... then he goes and does this.

I was actually a fan of his considering how much he was punching above his weight... but now? What an absolutely egg head. I certainly hope his NSW jersey is taken off him!

Based on the picture above, he went back to what he deserves. He doesn't deserve class. He looks like arse class! On a serious note, if allegations are half true, this dude is classless and lacks dignity and respect. That's the kind of shit dumb arse people do. Disrespecting everyone involved including himself.

Remember the joke Locyer made post Coffs Harbour comparing us to the Dragons? St George haf one Raper and we had 8.

Another one popped up yesterday Screenshot_20190213-104735_Facebook.jpeg

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No homo but this guy Doest need to rape . If my fat mate Donnie can pick up girls then this guy wouldn’t have a worry especially bring nrl famous XD

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not saying it’s true or not but one serious question. Why the fark would she shower, Uber with them to another club. Then leave however long after to go report it? Wouldn’t the first thing she done when free is run for help?

Sounds odd to me
This is the seriously odd part of it.
It really doesnt make sense, but lets see it have the light of day in another 2 months time.
Its pretty bad to wait such a long time with this hanging over all parties and the NRL, why does it take so long?

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Sounds odd to me
I think unless you’ve been in the situation this girl was you can’t really say what you would do. It’s a tough thing to judge.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So is he denying alledgelly raping her/having sex with her OR just the alledged rape part?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not saying it’s true or not but one serious question. Why the fark would she shower, Uber with them to another club. Then leave however long after to go report it? Wouldn’t the first thing she done when free is run for help? Sounds odd to me
There's a lot that is odd about this one.

1. Why even head to the apartment?
They left Mr Crown nightclub. Why not take a piss/shit before you leave? It says they waited a short while before a taxi arrived (and they intended to head to Fever nightclub). Fever is 3 - 5 minutes drive from Mr Crowns. So even if she was busting, it would have been just as easy to head to Fever and take a piss/shit there. So if that's not the reason to head to the apartment, what is? There is no reason for them to head to the apartment, UNLESS there were other intentions (and if he uses the cousins apartment his pregnant missus doesn't find out). So that could be a casual sex encounter, or premeditation, or maybe it was consensual and she got cold feet. Who knows!

2. Regarding the shower and Uber to next club.
That part doesn't make sense, but could be misreported too. It's possible only she caught the Uber back to the club to meet her friends. Also if she was raped she might have had a trauma shower (or even have been demanded by them to have one to wash away DNA). Anyones guess. Take out the alleged rape and it's not unusual for a consensual one nighter with regret after the fact.

3. Nuding up without your wife around.
Just reading the report again:
she used the bathroom when they got inside, however as she was finishing, she claims Mr De Belin walked in, naked. She walked out and Mr De Belin hopped in the shower.
It is alleged Mr De Belin was naked when he came out of the ensuite, but this time grabbed hold of the woman and forcibly removed her shirt.
So sounds like she was in the ensuite taking a dump/piss, when Bellends walked in naked to have a shower and caught her finishing up at tinkle town. She's walked out and he's then gone to have a shower. Then it's alleged he came out nude and it occurred.

So could be any number of things have occurred. Will be interesting to see what becomes of it, and could end up very he said/she said. He has him and his mate as a witness, she has herself and any medical trauma evidence.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of them is telling porkies and if it is DeBelin he won't have to worry about what punishment the NRL hand out because he will be locked up for a while.

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
One of them is telling porkies and if it is DeBelin he won't have to worry about what punishment the NRL hand out because he will be locked up for a while.
Nah, Greenturd will give him a reference and suspend him one game from SOO.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No homo but this guy Doest need to rape . If my fat mate Donnie can pick up girls then this guy wouldn’t have a worry especially bring nrl famous XD
Probably not used to rejection either.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Given how Coffs unfolded and what we know now (it never happening), I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, despite already treating his wife like shit if he nuded up in front of another woman.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe she is telling the truth. If she tried contacting the NRL/Dragons/Media before going to the police its very suspect but she didn't. She must just want justice not money. It's very difficult for a young women going to court accusing someone of rape they will try to label her a lying slut it's a very degrading process.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who knows whats true?
Who wants to bonk a sobbing girl?
He's up shit creek if it checks out.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think unless you’ve been in the situation this girl was you can’t really say what you would do. It’s a tough thing to judge.
Exactly right.

Each case is different, people react differently to situations.

Some people don’t cry when a loved one dies - doesn’t mean they don’t love them.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
head to Fever and take a piss/shit there. So if that's not the reason to head to the apartment, what is
Because you would have to be high as fuck to use that bathroom. Even half an Oz deep I wouldn’t shit in that bathroom :tearsofjoy:

Fever is the biggest cesspool of a club in NSW. But it’s the only thing open late.