Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remember Riccio saying about a month ago that the sharks were a big hope. They cleared Tracey, Moylan and a few others.

Smart move from all. Sharks are in a premiership window but lack a gun middle. AFB moves to a club that has a chance to win a comp and still gets great coin.

They would want to cash in early though in regards to a premiership. He will be 29 before he laces up a boot for them
AFB will be a great signing for them but both Moylan and Tracey were off contract after 2024 anyway, so they would have been able to sign Fonua-Blake for 2025 even if they didn't move those two on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
AFB will be a great signing for them but both Moylan and Tracey were off contract after 2024 anyway, so they would have been able to sign Fonua-Blake for 2025 even if they didn't move those two on.
They could front load deals with them gone though.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well I guess Gus must have a max price for any prop and won’t budge, I hope we can get Klemmer now since the tigers might want to get luai over for 2024

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well I guess Gus must have a max price for any prop and won’t budge, I hope we can get Klemmer now since the tigers might want to get luai over for 2024
Yeh well guess it didn’t apply at warriors or he didn’t help there?

Sharks are loaded in the pack and paid it. Says it all.

More likely afb just picked sharks over 3 shit clubs.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly if this is the case it’s pretty weak by us.
He’s played for three clubs in ten years. Hardly ADD shiz. He has been upfront and honest with intentions in both.
Alsp why would he backflip a third time? Would be comical if he wanted out of Sydneyagain.
And besides
IF he did want out of any deal with the doggs- we would be in a great position to do some player swap. So why not?
We would also have a mil to replace him with and a milllion gets players talking.
We would have a strong element of control in things if he tries to screw us
It feels like we have been praying for a top line prop so Xenu sent us a gift and we didn’t take it.
We need some ‘best in business’ players that aren’t in meaningless positions
@Nasheed even if he lasted 2yrs he cause damage the list of Gus blunders is climbing

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d be chasing Hunt or Uaele hard. One of them would break a contract for more.

to be honest, we get blasted in media for over the cap, this Sharks team needs a real looking into
Sharks arent paying for anyone to play elsewhere
They have a stable roster.
And really who they have?
Finucane on 650
Nicho on 900

Isn’t uele off contract anyway?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Probs going to have to throw 800k plus now at May to get him especially if roosters want him. Maybe that’s just the way it is these days. Start of the season very important. Hopefully we can get a few wins so players can buy in that we are on the way up.