Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran would have put T-rex over 20 times next year

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also was the only one last year who could make a line break 30m out from our own line

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blah, same old shit. Yeah he ran hard once big woop. He did on occasion for us aswell. All I know is for a man of his size and strength 40 min and a whopping 60 rm is SHIT HOUSE.
SHITHOUSE deluxe!
TREX & Dave Taylor should get a room.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rather Trex then eastwood and he's on a third of eastwood salary ;)
If a long stint in the lower grades hasn't bought any spirit out in join di far I'd say he's mentally not up for the NRL anymore. He'll frustrate the hell out of supporters when you see glimpses of what he can do, but rarely bothers trying to do. Have fun watching him.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If a long stint in the lower grades hasn't bought any spirit out in join di far I'd say he's mentally not up for the NRL anymore. He'll frustrate the hell out of supporters when you see glimpses of what he can do, but rarely bothers trying to do. Have fun watching him.
The only reason he played is because we had two 2nd rowers out injured. He was bought as depth and as a depth player he did his job when called upon

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bloke isn't focused on football and hasn't been focused on it for a while. Something is off in his personal life and he isn't playing with the ferocity he once did. He will finish off his career picking up contracts here and there or he can go to the U.K. To get some cash for the last 3-4 years of his career.

Could have made taumalolo look like a schoolboy but instead makes Scooby Doo look like the rock. Nice try on the weekend though. Hope he doesn't line up when we vs them :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Rather Trex then eastwood and he's on a third of eastwood salary ;)
Haha nice attemp st diversion mate. Eastwood sucks these days and we know it, but that doesn't change the fact Flanagan bought a total lemon. :p

He's no SuperCoach, that's for sure! Probably less stupid than our coach though :p

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What? I didn't mind a bit of dino action for the Dogs.

But Trex is extinct these days.
What about Grimace - isn't he a dinosaur? Either that of the purple version of...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
If anything Dorothy should be charged for impersonating a footy player tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.