DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like the ugly c*** rash has his mouth ready for deep throat...

Technically we can't send you to hell, you send yourself and you can't use the "devil made me do it" bullshit.
I can't make myself do anything

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The day when you don't have to put up with your ex's shit in order to see your kids is a joyous one believe me!
Yeah no doubt. I still got a few more years until my kids are old enough to do their own thing and can make decisions for themselves.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just on this the fkn snowflakes having a whinge about the Chinese flu but Spanish flu is ok?

At least the Spanish don't eat all the shit humans throw away like Chinese do lol
I ate a Spaniard once. Best exchange student ever :tonguewink:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just on this the fkn snowflakes having a whinge about the Chinese flu but Spanish flu is ok?

At least the Spanish don't eat all the shit humans throw away like Chinese do lol
Nah. Spanish flu was a problem. Same with the Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome.

That was the problem. The World Health Organisation realised that each case cause massive stigma. Long after the Spanish flu passed there was massive backlash against anyone with a potentially Spanish accent.

Same thing is happening with this one. There has been large bouts of racism against Asians because when you call something "The Chinese Flu", people are stupid enough to think that you can only catch it from Asians. I even had a friend tell me that Asians carry the disease and are affected by it 'cause they have smaller lungs. You just have to look at what happened at one of our docks. 60 dock workers were laid off because they refused to unload Chinese supplies. These supplies were masks and other vital equipment but they wouldn't touch them' cause they came from China.

Side note. The Spanish Flu didn't start in Spain. It got its name because Spain was most heavily affected. It's believed to have started in America but that hasn't been confirmed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah. Spanish flu was a problem. Same with the Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome.

That was the problem. The World Health Organisation realised that each case cause massive stigma. Long after the Spanish flu passed there was massive backlash against anyone with a potentially Spanish accent.

Same thing is happening with this one. There has been large bouts of racism against Asians because when you call something "The Chinese Flu", people are stupid enough to think that you can only catch it from Asians. I even had a friend tell me that Asians carry the disease and are affected by it 'cause they have smaller lungs. You just have to look at what happened at one of our docks. 60 dock workers were laid off because they refused to unload Chinese supplies. These supplies were masks and other vital equipment but they wouldn't touch them' cause they came from China.

Side note. The Spanish Flu didn't start in Spain. It got its name because Spain was most heavily affected. It's believed to have started in America but that hasn't been confirmed.
Do you believe the WHO is not corrupted and honest, or are they just another dirty cartel sold to the highest bidder?

I personally don't believe anything they say and should be called the CHO. 100% that chink Winnie the pooh has his hand up that puppets arse.

PS there is an obvious reason why trump keeps calling it the Chinese flu, he is conditioning the sheep for WW3 against China.

When it kicks off, I'll be cheering on Murika for the first time ever, its the lesser of two evils.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you believe the WHO is not corrupted and honest, or are they just another dirty cartel sold to the highest bidder?

I personally don't believe anything they say and should be called the CHO. 100% that chink Winnie the pooh has his hand up that puppets arse.

PS there is an obvious reason why trump keeps calling it the Chinese flu, he is conditioning the sheep for WW3 against China.

When it kicks off, I'll be cheering on Murika for the first time ever, its the lesser of two evils.
The WHO has issues and there is some corruption in there. In 2017 when the current director took over, he mentioned that one of his key points is to fix the corruption in the WHO. He has been working hard at doing that.

Problem is that people don't like that so a hate campaign was started against him saying that he's the corrupt one. This is a guy who dedicated his life to helping the poor and sick. His accomplishments are phenomenal but you don't hear about them. All you hear is people demanding he be sacked because he's a China Puppet. People are lapping it up and they're doing exactly what the corrupt leaders want. Get rid of the guy that's actually trying to make a difference so they can bring the corruption back.

What happened with this whole situation was a bit stupid. When the whole situation started, the WHO asked for access but China denied it and stated that they had it under control. The WHO kept pestering and eventually they were given access. Even before that the WHO advised countries to prepare for a potential pandemic just in case.

The main criticism people have is that he WHO didn't invade China the moment they heard about the virus. Like the WHO is some unstoppable army or something.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I agree with everything you said except that Murika is the lesser of two evils.. America have done way more damage than China ever will