Reaction score
Came out fkn hectic. Forgot to take a pic before the tribe demolished it lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Been cooking much lately bro? Any new recommendations.
Been smashing the cooler and lighter meals recently.

Been smashing out classics like fattouch, tabouleh and Greek salads. But experimenting with new recipes and trying to remix and come up with my own.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been smashing the cooler and lighter meals recently.

Been smashing out classics like fattouch, tabouleh and Greek salads. But experimenting with new recipes and trying to remix and come up with my own.
Yeah I’m in need of some inspiration. Hard with kids though. Always ask what they want, Roast Chicken or spaghetti!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I’m in need of some inspiration. Hard with kids though. Always ask what they want, Roast Chicken or spaghetti!!
Lol I know what you mean. If all else fails, spaghetti it is!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The Corona fuck around taught me the wonders of fish sauce. I use it in heaps of shit now it adds a salty there is some word for it edamame or something. Anyway who would have thought Fish Sauce in a bolognese hey? Blew my little mind.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Corona fuck around taught me the wonders of fish sauce. I use it in heaps of shit now it adds a salty there is some word for it edamame or something. Anyway who would have thought Fish Sauce in a bolognese hey? Blew my little mind.
Umami or however you spell it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bitterness
Sourness
Sweetness
Saltiness
Umami