Don Singe tells why he had to quit Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Righto, explain why kas managed to slim right down for his wedding before the season but was a fat fuck all year when he was supposed to be a professional footballer?

Oh, but singe is a good bloke and likes a chat, defs shouldn't rag on his professional failings then lol
I don't care about Singe but what you say about Kas isn't true. I saw him the other day and he isn't fat - much fitter looking than I have seen him in 5 years. That he can't last longer than 5 mins on the field is because he is on the darts and can't stick it out not because he is fat.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder what his updated resume looks like.

key achievements:

Superior fitness for last 5 years of Bulldogs forward pack in Kasiano, Eastwood and Tolman as prime example.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gee Donny, we're so devastated. You did such an amazing job with kas, t-Rex and Eastwood, plus you turned tolman into the beast that he is !
What will we do without you.
Fuck off, shitcunt.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I don't care about Singe but what you say about Kas isn't true. I saw him the other day and he isn't fat - much fitter looking than I have seen him in 5 years. That he can't last longer than 5 mins on the field is because he is on the darts and can't stick it out not because he is fat.
That's even worse. How fucking dumb do you have to be to continue to smoke when you're paid massive dollars to play a sport where you kinda need your lungs lol. It's not the 60s anymore, the dangers/side effects of smoking are pretty well known haha

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This guy has massive wraps on himself, lol at the quotes in the article.

The team is in very poor shape. At this stage the club needs to clear almost everyone out and start again.
3rd year they have not been fit.
Embarrassing to watch so I don't.
Have not watched a full game in 2 years

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Righto, explain why kas managed to slim right down for his wedding before the season but was a fat fuck all year when he was supposed to be a professional footballer?
So he looked good in the wedding photos.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone shit kicking Donny Singe... poor form.

Harry Harris let the players eat, drink, and smoke whatever and whenever they wanted and that lead to players blowing out. Singe got the players back into shape, and truly cared for the club and players.

Kas was back to the best shape of his career this year, although ciggies have lead to his poor cardio.

Can't believe the Dogs have let Singe walk away... fucking ridiculous. He's a good bloke and more than happy to chat with fans about things.

Club will probably employ fucking Casey Donovan in the position now. Ticks the female box.

The ONLY person I would accept in his position is Grimaldi, but knowing this piece of shit club they've probably let him go as well.
Well Casey wouldn't look out of place beside Beastwood and Kasiano she might fit between the two

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Actually Donny was the Director of Athletic Performance and oversaw guys like Tony Grimaldi, and James Rahme.

Sounds to me like the Dogs are cutting staff left, right and centre due to the staff cap next season.

Ahhh well if it all goes to shit and we end up going even worse next season, or fucking blobs take the field, I'll keep my "I told you so's" in my back pocket ready.

Hound_Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Actually Donny was the Director of Athletic Performance and oversaw guys like Tony Grimaldi, and James Rahme.

Sounds to me like the Dogs are cutting staff left, right and centre due to the staff cap next season.

Ahhh well if it all goes to shit and we end up going even worse next season, or fucking blobs take the field, I'll keep my "I told you so's" in my back pocket ready.
Told you so?

You think the next coach coming in now is gonna create miracles overnight with the shit Hasler & Dib have created?

Your views are very left sided. Create a regime and outcast the ones coming in to clean up the mess.

Bravo!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Told you so?

You think the next coach coming in now is gonna create miracles overnight with the shit Hasler & Dib have created?

Your views are very left sided. Create a regime and outcast the ones coming in to clean up the mess.

Bravo!
Nope but the mindset of fans will expect results immediately.

Give it 2-3 seasons of missing finals in a row however, and we'll be looking for yet another coach.

Reactions: DT

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lovely guy but probably not getting the results we needed.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donny has a good rep but the fact a number of members of our squad are way off where they need to be not just at the start of the season but also throughout means his methods aren't working with our squad.

In my opinion players should have fitness metrics built into their contracts. Strike one you get a warning, strike 3 it hurts your back pocket!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have fitness issue? Relative towards the opps, dogs seem to do better in 2nd half this season than in 1st half.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You dont leave the club over uncertainty. You leave the club when you are certain the new coach doesnt suit you. If it wasnt known Des was gone already why would he leave before finding out for sure? To me it increases the chances Des is gone.

Oh, and dont let the door hit you Singe.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone shit kicking Donny Singe... poor form.

Harry Harris let the players eat, drink, and smoke whatever and whenever they wanted and that lead to players blowing out. Singe got the players back into shape, and truly cared for the club and players.

Kas was back to the best shape of his career this year, although ciggies have lead to his poor cardio.

Can't believe the Dogs have let Singe walk away... fucking ridiculous. He's a good bloke and more than happy to chat with fans about things.

Club will probably employ fucking Casey Donovan in the position now. Ticks the female box.

The ONLY person I would accept in his position is Grimaldi, but knowing this piece of shit club they've probably let him go as well.
Then can you explain why they are gassed every game?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saying it's the fittest you've seen Kas in the past 5 years isn't saying much. The main objective of the club conditioner is to have the players' at peak anaerobic & aerobic levels during the season- re Kasiano & Eastwood:- MASSIVE FAILURE!!!!
One of the toxic crew gone

Last edited:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
take dez and the rest of the staff with ya useless trainer our players were ordinary under your watch
oh and take dibb the usless oxygen thief as well he has something to do on the nswrl board too any wonder why they are fucked as well

Status
Not open for further replies.