News Don’t think they will pick him’: Blues tipped to snub Foxx again in repeat selection shock

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JAC deserves selection. But these days I think NSW are up shit creek before they select a team. Fittler in my opinion is the second worst coach I've seen behind only Daley. I get the feeling every year that Fittler picks players because he likes their names.

So while I know he deserves selection, I'd prefer he isn't missing from our team to play for a nsw team I think is going to get rolled because they're coached by a complete imbecile.
Totally agree. Fittler picks the players from the clubs he was associated with. Thats Penrith and Easts.
I also agree he is not even close to being a top grade coach

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Totally agree. Fittler picks the players from the clubs he was associated with. Thats Penrith and Easts.
I also agree he is not even close to being a top grade coach
Also Alexander is a Penrith board member too….. and he is definitely butthurt with the dogs. They will always give “jobs to the boys”.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was shocking he wasn’t selected last year being the incumbent from a successful series. If he isn’t selected again now being probably the top winger after the world cup and start to the year then it’s political not form.

Last year they used our table position and his “form” as an excuse. Even though he ripped it after the team was named. To’o and Tupou both elected to not play for Australia. Surely that’s a mark against them no? Origin was formulated to be a selection trial for Australian selection.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NRL360 is MAFS of the NRL
Gets transcribed and somehow its a news thread on TK.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As much as its unfair to Fox, I would rather he play all 27 games for us then play for the Blues. I’m a Maroon so I would rather they choose the shitter player tbh lol

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fittler in my opinion is the second worst coach I've seen behind only Daley. I get the feeling every year that Fittler picks players because he likes their names.
I 100% agree with you re Daley and the thing I'd add is Fittler picks players because he likes their clubs. There is no other answer I see to the farce last year.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thing Fittler can't see is that QLD would be happy to see the Foxx not get picked.

You give him an inch of space down the left corridor and more often than not he'll turn it into points.

They will also have Turbo and Mitchell this year so defending high kicks shouldn't be a problem.

Fittler the dud just doesn't want to pick him.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is he being snubbed.
Good question, if he was still at the Storm would JAC have been snubbed?

Imo, the whole S.O.O coaching team is a young inexperienced wanker boys club who have been tasked with a job that’s way outside their pay grade, you can see by their body language they’ve drank their own Koolaide … what success have they ever had at coaching Rugby League ?

Yes I know Slater has no coaching experience either, but they’re the enemy, that Qld’s way, I’d really like us to stop copying them and do things how Nsw need to do things … plus Slater has more brains in his head than our crew have all put together …

NSW need to get rid of the lot and bring in some unbiased older heads that know what they’re doing ..

As much as I hate Des-troyer for what he and those around our club did … I think for a 3 match origin series he’d probably be a good experience choice ..

Get back to a good experienced older coaching team that have had success at Nrl level …

This should have been NSW’s dynasty to put multiple wins over Qld and they’ve f***** it up …

Last edited:

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have a Bye and then Sharks and Rabbits in the weeks leading up to the SOO games. For the players sake, I hope some of our guys get a callup. For the club's sake, I hope they don't. Rabbits will be severely undermanned and Sharks will likely be missing Hynes. 2 very winnable games.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good question, if he was still at the Storm would JAC have been snubbed?

Imo, the whole S.O.O coaching team is a young inexperienced wanker boys club who have been tasked with a job that’s way outside their pay grade, you can see by their body language they’ve drank their own Koolaide … what success have they ever had at coaching Rugby League ?

Yes I know Slater has no coaching experience either, but their the enemy, that Qld’s way, I’d really like us to stop copying them and do things how Nsw need to do things … plus Slater has more brains in his head than our crew have all put together …

NSW need to get rid of the lot and bring in some unbiased older heads that know what they’re doing ..

As much as I hate Des-troyer for what he and those around our club did … I think for a 3 match origin series he’d probably be a good experience choice ..

Get back to a good experienced older coaching team that have had success at Nrl level …

This should have been NSW’s dynasty to put multiple wins over Qld and they’ve f***** it up …
Since SOO started NSW have always picked favs and unsuitable SOO style tough players. Rarely have selectors/coaches got it right to get the job done. By rights they should have many more wins. Arrogance? Incompetence? Who knows \_(ツ)_/¯