Dogzilla

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogzilla and Frank the Tank were lethal for us. Definately displayed Dogs DNA with big hits and wrecking ball runs. Hopefully TPJ can show that next season. But I think we need another wrecking ball forward.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The last player that left us, went overseas to play, and came back was Eastwood.

Last edited:

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game now is too fast for him.
The game is too fast for everyone, even the fans. By the time the 6 again bell rings three PTBs have passed and no one knows what the fvck the infringement was..... talk about the refs getting a free ride to screw teams over.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was glad he left, kept forcing the ball, would be king over there now.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have players now who give away cheap ball with next to no impact i.e Napa, waddell and Stimson.. so more than happy for kasiano to give away cheap ball if his attacking game comes with it.. we have zero second phase play and our conservative approach is clearly not working.. we have the best completion rate in the comp, That was the Des approach also.. "completions"..

The whole completions debate has been disproven a thousand times over..
While I agree with your comments on completions I think the reason behind TB's decision to focus on completions is due to the low level of skill, fitness and footy IQ in our team. Our dud players keep dropping the ball when they try to offload and they end up getting regularly flogged by 30+. Focusing on high completions means we still have no chance of winning but will get beaten by less points. On the few occasions when our forwards play well and get us in the red attacking zone our dud halves make poor decisions and either kick the ball dead or into the crowd or butcher tries when we have an overlap.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No frontrower currently in the NRL can do any of that in those highlights :grinning:
Would love him back…imagine having a forward that can attract defenders and bend the line like he can. He has better ball skills than most of our halves. As someone wrote, if we could get 15mins per half out of him, he’d definitely give us some punch and create opportunities.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
While I agree with your comments on completions I think the reason behind TB's decision to focus on completions is due to the low level of skill, fitness and footy IQ in our team. Our dud players keep dropping the ball when they try to offload and they end up getting regularly flogged by 30+. Focusing on high completions means we still have no chance of winning but will get beaten by less points. On the few occasions when our forwards play well and get us in the red attacking zone our dud halves make poor decisions and either kick the ball dead or into the crowd or butcher tries when we have an overlap.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing and history shows he was wrong and it's been a dumb decision. That mentality also suppresses confidence in the players and it shows in almost every player going backwards.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Incredible hands for a big man, soft as butter