Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
They were booing our own players?..thats fucked, never in my wildest dream would I boo our own player, WTF, say privately, hell, even say it on this forum, but to say it in public and in front of opposition fans is un called for. Yeah...he"ll really feel welcomed now numbnuts.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I follow them cause we play with fire and we established that last year when we as supporters got a reward for waiting 7 years being patient .I didn't think well give up that easy,I thought wee oils be a brutal force again and stay that way for years to come but looks like its over another depressing year!!!
Honestly i think it was always going to be difficult to emulate last season. It wasn't something we where building towards it was just one of those "break-out" seasons that teams have, much like eels 09,roosters 10,warriors 11.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is the worst game u can remember then either u r 10 years old or u have just come out of a asylum!

distemper

Free Jammer!
Reaction score
So many fucking lightweights in here.
It's early days FFS.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The squad is mentally drained and uninterested because the biggest mistake was signing Williams on 600k a year. The worst player on the largest salary. The rest of the squad must be delusional as to what they have to do to be on half his salary. If Williams is on 600k, Tolman, Pritchard, Graham, Kasiano, Eastwood must be on 1.2m each. How much should Barba, Morris and Reynolds be on?
I was only thinking last night (and discussing with mates) how someone like Josh Jackson must feel.. I mean this bloke rips in every week and doesn't leave anything in the tank... He must look at T-Rex and think what the hell? this bloke earns 11k a week and i earn 1500... why am i bothering?

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look at last years ladder you plebs , souths and manly lost 8 games , cowboys 9 and were still in it up to their eyes , fucking Canberra lost 11 an were a chance and we are a much better side than them , take note that cows finished 5th and were robbed against manly , don't be like a paper thin parra supporter

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des is God.

Jeez we lost a few games and look at all the pitch forks out.

Calm the F down.

Des is one of the best of not the best coaches in the game. Just look at his history.

We are having a rough patch, everyone does, it may last all year but he is not entirely accountable.
exactly!
100%

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oi firstly to anyone writing the season off are very delusional, 5 games in and your writing us off? What about the eels of 2009? what about the roosters when they made the grand final last? Wake up to yourself sport is psychological , with confidence comes results, with a full fledged team the cracks will close , people are always bagging Keating out but he wears the blue and white every game and tries his best, you should be proud of those players , the same people writing us off are the same ones who wanted Foran when we knew we had Reynolds .
I guarantee if you walked up to des and said Keating is s**t and why is Williams still in the starting line up then he would dismiss you.
So many princess Girly types here just nut up shut up and support your team. I know the same type will reply with negative posts and trying to shut me down but it's honesty embarrassing reading this, winners have good attitudes.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des needs to make a change or two tho. If you are not winning something needs to change. Eg Hodko for Kk. T. rex not playing 80. Etc

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't know why people can't accept that we are down on troops - seriously down. When we have our first big win, suddenly everyone will be jubilant about our chances of taking out the GF.

With a patch-work side, we have been competitive with the top teams. And this, despite poor ball handling, and flat attacking options. Just wait until we click.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
FUCK NO...He is not the Wizard of Oz, he is not there to give these players some fucking HEART.

masters

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last night it was the first time ever that i got up and left a Bulldogs game with 20 minutes to go. Seriously i had enough of the pathetic attitude of our players. Now i dont care if its still round 5 or that we have players to come out. Im only reacting to what im seeing now, at this very moment. And what im seeing is embarrasing. A team that sees that have not been training. No game plan. Same boring plays. Players standing flat footed and get bashed. No imagination what so ever. And what makes it worst is that the 17 we put on the park now is a very good one. So im pointing my finger at the coaching staff.
What the hell are they doing? Unless they were all juiced up last year and with the break out of the scandals this year they are just taking Vitamin c.
And one thing is for sure. If we perform the same next week, Sonny Bill will slaughter us on his own. Roosters will only need to bring 5 players on the field and will still reap us to threads. Sounds bad but its reality.
Once again my inputs concerns our performances now. If things change for the better i will have a happier input. But im not Nostradamus.
Hasler and co get your act together cause the northern beaches are not far.

micko101

Waterboy
Reaction score
We had 4 international players sidelined last night. Put them in and we would have been a completely different team. The only problem is some of these players are out for quite a while still.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Just because des is our coach doesnt mean you make the grand final every year. We are playing badly because we are losing the forwards battle.

Compaing folkes a failure of a coach to hasler is disgraceful
Thankyou.. Finally someone answered the Questions....

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Were not DONE YET... Trust me Des Hasler is a MASTER of Deception, he's laughing at the media... He has something up his Sleeve

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Some of the threads in the last 24 hours, FMD!

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
1st, of all we did not have any attack on us what so ever..

2nd, of all Manly had all the possesion in the 1st half and players got tired from defending...

3rd, of all our players didn't have any aggresion in tackiling players...

We had NO Possesion, NO Attack, NO ball in their Half??

So how are we going to win a GAME?? You tell me??

Status
Not open for further replies.