Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They've got the best actresses in the game, I'm expecting the penalty count to be in their favour tbh

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The game is ours to lose, if we turn up we can hammer them

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If we lose to St George this week we don't deserve to progress. We have a better team and it should be just another stepping stone towards the next game. If our team WANTS to win this we will easily. Next question is which doggies team turns up to play?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Last time I bought into this prediction thing we got towelled by Newcastle! :nono:

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Reynolds needs to have a big game. Or else not sure where the points will come from

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we play to our potential will should win comfortably. But we haven't lately so i wont be shocked if the dragons beat us. I hope we do win because we have the cowboys,manly and then the roosters. Then after the bye we play Newcastle again and then the storm. Its a must win as we may be facing a series of losses.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Reynolds needs to have a big game. Or else not sure where the points will come from
You kidding me?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from memory, Reynolds didn't play any part of any try against the Broncos

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If we play to our potential will should win comfortably. But we haven't lately so i wont be shocked if the dragons beat us. I hope we do win because we have the cowboys,manly and then the roosters. Then after the bye we play Newcastle again and then the storm. Its a must win as we may be facing a e series of losses.
We play the roosters with their halves out, we play the storm with the big 3 out, we play the knights at Mackay in front of Barbas family. We should win those 3!!!

S

Sharpy

Only thing that worries me is the bounce back factor, every team that was thrashed last weekend has won, including us.
in theory we would win, let's hope that happens

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
the similarities of this thread and the newcastle thread..

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Only thing that worries me is the bounce back factor, every team that was thrashed last weekend has won, including us.
in theory we would win, let's hope that happens
Crazy comp, Knights get smashed by the Raiders then smash us then lose to a team that got smashed by 60.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope so bro. Btw I saw you driving home Friday night. I know those number plates anywhere.
No way bro ! We'll smoke em !! They were held to nil vPenrith FFS !! They'll be missing Morris and merrin.
Dogs by 20 !! Barba will score 3. (QLD wont pick him)

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only j dugan worries me.
Even in a losing side he looked all class.

Status
Not open for further replies.