Dogs V Knights House-hold rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
soooo, i get to talking with my missus about the dogs v knights game when she suddenly proclaimed that i should be barracking for her team (knights) to win as the dogs will get a second chance should we lose. i then explained to her that if we lost the 1st round we would be in a world of hurt and confidence severely sapped so i could not do that.

she then goes on to explain that if i win and she gets knocked out and i am 'happy' about it she will highly p*ssed. so i say "well sorry, finals is all about momentum, and if i dont win against you we have none". "but babe" she enthuses' "if you lose we will both be there next week and will be both be happy". i said "no, if we lose we wont come back, im not going for your team ally". "everything is always about u, you always get what you want. the bulldogs will choke anyway" she fumed. "wtf, are you serious. do you really expect me to cheer for your team to win and my team to lose?" i bite back.
"if you love me you will". "yeah ok" i submitted "but i love the bulldogs"

she rages "you and your team are an f'ing joke, all full of ******s and druggos".
"whats that, joey 'can i get an eccy for g/f day' johns" i retort.

thus begins the most testing week for our relationship for this year.

any others? :hanged:

we need a support group

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
I hate when people say that our team is full of druggos, even my dad says that, they are so brainwashed from the media :sleepy:

It's basically like saying all the roosters players like to sh1t in hotel hallways because one player did it. Get a life puh-lease :p

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
lol nice comeback

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
no sex for you from now till round 1 next year

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
soooo, i get to talking with my missus about the dogs v knights game when she suddenly proclaimed that i should be barracking for her team (knights) to win as the dogs will get a second chance should we lose. i then explained to her that if we lost the 1st round we would be in a world of hurt and confidence severely sapped so i could not do that.

she then goes on to explain that if i win and she gets knocked out and i am 'happy' about it she will highly p*ssed. so i say "well sorry, finals is all about momentum, and if i dont win against you we have none". "but babe" she enthuses' "if you lose we will both be there next week and will be both be happy". i said "no, if we lose we wont come back, im not going for your team ally". "everything is always about u, you always get what you want. the bulldogs will choke anyway" she fumed. "wtf, are you serious. do you really expect me to cheer for your team to win and my team to lose?" i bite back.

she rages "you and your team are an f'ing joke, all full of ******s and druggos".

any others? :hanged:

we need a support group

easy way to fix this mate get yourself a big dog collar and tie her up inthe kitchen that way she can get you beers and food when needed as well as cleaning ay dished there may be.........:D

or you can say Yes dear bow your head and do as the boss!!! says the choice is yours :whacky:

M

maxbodyboarder

I hate when people say that our team is full of druggos, even my dad says that, they are so brainwashed from the media :sleepy:

It's basically like saying all the roosters players like to sh1t in hotel hallways because one player did it. Get a life puh-lease :p
haha they dont need too.. the roosters are 'sh1t' anyway

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
rofl

Last edited by a moderator:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know your marriage is ****ed when you have a domestic over a footy game

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

any others?

we need a support group

If she got all those words out she isnt giving you head enough.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Easy fix get a new missus that supports the Dogs. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.