Dogs To Focus On Their Hit List

Status
Not open for further replies.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
With all that money now and reni leaving you'd love to get alteast 4 of those players.
yes would love to tbh @ this stage ill be happy with one hahaha
its been while since i seen
" Bulldogs sign ...... "
lollllllllllllllllll

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Id rather wait til someone decent comes off contract e.g Cronk, Hannant. And spend the rest of the cap on juniors. Patience is a virtue.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Holdsworth only out of favour because he doesnt run the ball enough? Has to be more than that :grinning:
lol. Its not that he cant catch, kick, or setup the backline.....

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
lima + jennings + prichard = premeirship

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL @ all the people saying to keep the cash for the juniors.

How many gun juniors don't make the step up to the next level ? Deadset some of you don't have a clue....

We need to sign another prop, outside back and an organising halfback.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
LOL @ all the people saying to keep the cash for the juniors.

How many gun juniors don't make the step up to the next level ? Deadset some of you don't have a clue....

We need to sign another prop, outside back and an organising halfback.
Not ALL of the money, SOME of it. Not all of them step up, but the ones that do, we need to acknowledge and make sure they dont get nabbed by other clubs e.g JT. Theres always gonna be a few talented juniors comin through.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Not ALL of the money, SOME of it. Not all of them step up, but the ones that do, we need to acknowledge and make sure they dont get nabbed by other clubs e.g JT. Theres always gonna be a few talented juniors comin through.
JT didn't get nabbed the dogs didn't want him, secondly he wasn't a "star" when he was with the dogs.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
JT didn't get nabbed the dogs didn't want him, secondly he wasn't a "star" when he was with the dogs.
Exactly! He left coz we had Shifty, Anasta and the like.

Im just saying that there are players worth keeping coz of their talent in lower grades i.e Barba, Groom. Id be p1ssed off we let them go to make room for useless hacks like Morris, Finch.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Exactly! He left coz we had Shifty, Anasta and the like.

Im just saying that there are players worth keeping coz of their talent in lower grades i.e Barba, Groom. Id be p1ssed off we let them go to make room for useless hacks like Morris, Finch.
Ah, I see your point and agree with you 100% I just wish the salary cap REWARDED CLUBS FOR BREEDING PLAYERS the broncos always lost players they breed and b4 this year had never went outside and bought more than 1 player in a season thats pretty impressive and there 06 win 15/17 players were bred I'm sick of the salary cap giving teams no incentive to breed players but buy them ala the roosters and the $8million cap

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Ah, I see your point and agree with you 100% I just wish the salary cap REWARDED CLUBS FOR BREEDING PLAYERS the broncos always lost players they breed and b4 this year had never went outside and bought more than 1 player in a season thats pretty impressive and there 06 win 15/17 players were bred I'm sick of the salary cap giving teams no incentive to breed players but buy them ala the roosters and the $8million cap
Very true! There has to be some sort of incentive there.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

lima would add some much needed go forward to the bulldogs.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
cooper . lima .
webb . finch .
would be a wlcome boost for the club

kingdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i think holdsworth and groom and barba and roberts will all improve under moore

Status
Not open for further replies.