Official Dogs preseason begins

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How goods it going to be scoring tries, or at least look like we can. Last year most games never even looked like scoring.
There will be some degree of improvement but I still think we could struggle in attack considering the caliber of players we have. I’m sure Tbaz will structure attacking plays to cater for the level of talent but it could take a while to gel.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How goods it going to be scoring tries, or at least look like we can. Last year most games never even looked like scoring.
In all honesty, only time we looked like scoring tries last year was when foz was firing. Big loss experience and attacking wise. Would of been good to keep him for one more year until Burton came.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all honesty, only time we looked like scoring tries last year was when foz was firing. Big loss experience and attacking wise. Would of been good to keep him for one more year until Burton came.
The flog didn’t want that talking all that shit about repaying the club. F*** the c*** walked on us on any chance he had

Grubber

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nice bro. Any feedback/photos/anything to report?
Sorry no photos.

A lot of ball work sessions. The squad were divided into 4 or 5 groups. All groups were mixed with forwards and backs and a heap of players i definitely did not Recognise

One session simulated 13v13 (2 handed touch). Played at a fast pace though each set was only 3or4 tackles (or touches). Fun to watch though.

No real standouts but each set was so quick... 2 or 3 hit ups and kick.

The guys on the sidelines or rehab were cotric Jackson Okonbur and a few others on the exercise bikes

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
What are you on about he knocked back our one year offer.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Im just saying we will be missing spark in attack now hes gone.
A lot of our tries last year went through Foran. I think he had a very good season last year. There's a big void to fill there. I think we'll struggle to fill it short term, especially if Burton doesn't come early. It's not just ability, but experience. A fit Foran is one of the best five-eighths in the NRL. He played 3/4 of the season last year and was our best player by far. I don't know all the details, but I don't agree with not re-signing Foran for 1 more year and before knowing about Burton I would of said 2 years. I just don't think the risk (injury) is that big for 300-400k.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im just saying we will be missing spark in attack now hes gone.
Knowing our luck he will play 24 games in 2021 for Manly and kill it

And when they play us he will be man of Match

Usually what happens when a player leaves us FFS

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes mate, gates are open and easy access to grand stand
sorry mate, what times were they training, id be interested in going over never week

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Yes mate, gates are open and easy access to grand stand
So you’re able to go. Did anyone tell you to get out or something. I would be interested in going!