Dogs Parra Wrap On Sunday Footy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Who seen it?

Sterlo says I was in Melbourne & didnt see it, Did the better team win?

Johns & Fittler proceed to say basically no, then bang on about how good the Hayne Stain is ... FMD

Sterlo had a sly chuckle when footage of Hodkos 2nd FG went over and players celebrated saying that we havent won in a while, Guess what Cue ball? Impossible for the Eels to make the 8 so fkn pipe down.

Joey did have a good word about Reynolds' game though

/rant.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
LOL Did anyone notice in commentary, that every time Hayne did something they masturbated over it, FFS he can do no wrong.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol i saw this punter

it doesnt matter how channel 9 want to spin it, the end result is parramatta suck and will end up 14th or 15th

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
ahhh Fck em. They will start talking more when we win the next few games.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can a better side lose when they had 10 + repeat sets and scored 1 point off their own ability?

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sterling is an ugly little broke gambler who no one respects any longer. Phuck him !

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If i ever see this little ****in bald gnome i gonna ****in throw my shoes at the ****, strip him down and sitck my foot up his ass, i hate this prick and his personal agendas!!!

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Bulldogs were the better team. Had Hayne not gotten a lucky intercept the game would have been done with right there and then as the Bulldogs would have scored for sure.

Also no one seems to be crediting the Bulldogs' up tempo defense in golden point.. It's what won us the game at the end.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Saw this and was stunned but sunday roast made up for it talked about our defence and how after one week it has changed from a whole season

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Sunday Roast definitely had a better wrap. I think it was TK that was saying something about our defense being spot on throughout the game.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Sterlo is only getting more and more bitter and jealous over the Dogs as the Eels Premiership draught

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter Sterling is the worst commentator in the world. Rather Vautin. Sterling is the bias piece of crap out their. Rd 6, remember? Just as mopy. Just as much a bad sport as Hindmarsh is at times. They both need to understand they support a crap club.

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Bulldogs were the better team. Had Hayne not gotten a lucky intercept the game would have been done with right there and then as the Bulldogs would have scored for sure.

Also no one seems to be crediting the Bulldogs' up tempo defense in golden point.. It's what won us the game at the end.
agree

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agreed. They should've been up 12 or 18 nil after 20 minutes with all of the ball they had.

Whilst on the subject of Ch 9 commentators, as much as I like listening to Ray Warren commentate most games, I find it annoying listening to him commentate on Eels games (particularly v Bulldogs). Listen to how excited he gets when the Eels scores compared to the other team. If you taped Friday nights game, listen to him when we kick the field goal, "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear"???? I think he finds it hard at times to hide his love for the Eels.

Status
Not open for further replies.