Dogs over the cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is as difficult for me as understanding evolution theory.

Fuck who is our accountant???!?!?!?!?!?!
It's clearly the coaching staff.....

Des. The gift that keeps on giving.

Maybe with KIA as a sponsor.. we can drive a harder bargain with contract negotiations.

.. Sorry .... that was terrible .. I'll see myself out.
At least it's new content and not another Richard Attenborough joke.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just hope we clear out some dead wood in our squad who are taking up some cap space. Start with reynolds, hoppa, lichaa & tolman who are off contract in 2017.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bro i am not angry
You are a dead set donkey
Eels were $575,000 over the cap
Thank your lucky stars,gallop moved on
$100,00 is nothing and will be rectified before 2017 kickoff relax
But why have we been able to buy every player under the sun and you guys nobody and are over the cap?
We've still got over 500k to play with.
Not only that but we lost 12 points and we only just missed the 8.
Look at us go now, Todd's already been to see Brad and the lads to tell them 'you are a very good chance of winning the big dance next year'
Plus our indiscretions were tiny, thats why we only got a slap on the wrist.
What we are seeing here with the dogs is just the tiny tip of the iceberg lol, 26 points minimum loss imo.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If I was you I wouldn't be worrying about us. Not only were parra over the cap but in the process of off-loading players to fit under they forced Watmough into retirement and refused to pay him out because insurance would not cover the payout. Plus if david gallop was in charge you guys would have copped a punishment similar to melbourne in 2011. Whats the update with watmough anyway, did you guys give him the money he was owed?
Crime Pays, mighty bulldog.

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wtf this club is a fuking joke since castle had entered the scene,how the fuk can u be over the cap when u offload so many player within the last 2 years,obviously its managed poorly cause we haven't even come close to winning a premierships with the roster weve had,hope this gives a good enough reason for the board to step in and start sacking
Thank fuck i didnt renew my mebership

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Told You So
I was laughed at when I said weeks ago that we have no cap space. Shedding players like TRex, Ennis, Cook, Brown, forcing Perrett to retire, forcing out Frankie were all because of the upgrades weve had to make to players contracts to keep them. Players like Klemmer, Jackson and Mbye had upgrades more than tripling their salary - or we would of lost them. Eastwood, Graham, Tolman and Kasiano also had upgrades. If we got Foran we would of let go of Liccha...and the rest of Forans deal was to be 3rd parties. Most of Fafitas was to be 3rd party. The Morris boys are also well overpaid, We had no room to offer Rona any upgrade so he left for Union.

No team in football has as many players pulling down over $400kpa. But all weve down is develop an aging roster of fat forwards who play one out football, cant offload and dont understand what Bulldogs culture actually is.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Told You So
I was laughed at when I said weeks ago that we have no cap space. Shedding players like TRex, Ennis, Cook, Brown, forcing Perrett to retire, forcing out Frankie were all because of the upgrades weve had to make to players contracts to keep them. Players like Klemmer, Jackson and Mbye had upgrades more than tripling their salary - or we would of lost them. Eastwood, Graham, Tolman and Kasiano also had upgrades. If we got Foran we would of let go of Liccha...and the rest of Forans deal was to be 3rd parties. Most of Fafitas was to be 3rd party. The Morris boys are also well overpaid, We had no room to offer Rona any upgrade so he left for Union.

No team in football has as many players pulling down over $400kpa. But all weve down is develop an aging roster of fat forwards who play one out football, cant offload and dont understand what Bulldogs culture actually is.
Seriously bro, you don't want Foran, he's really bad news, the shit in the papers was 1/10 of it, he is the absolute last person you want at your club.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just an honest mistake, the club misunderstood.. they thought they had to be under the celery cap..

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine the embarassment if it's found out Raelenes chubby fingers pressed the wrong button on a calculator and added a 0 to the end of our total.

RaeRae on Blooging with the Boss seemed to indicate we had a lot of space left.
Bwahahahahaha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
But why have we been able to buy every player under the sun and you guys nobody and are over the cap?
We've still got over 500k to play with.
Because your club is still cheating the cap and the NRL turning a blind eye because they feel sorry for your club over the Foran saga.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because your club is still cheating the cap and the NRL turning a blind eye because they feel sorry for your club over the Foran saga.
Let's just assume that there are some clubs who's indiscretions are known to the NRL and have been for some time. The NRL chooses to turn a blind eye and carry on and avoid anything playing out in public. We ask ourselves why certain clubs continue to carry on with what appears to be an unlimited cap

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
hopefully they dock us 30 points , we need a full year of training to teach them around the 3 or 4th tackle to set a back line and have a go.and teach the halves how to kick.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to say but if we're over the cap with some of the duds we have we're fucked for years to come. We need a new board to clean the place out staff and overpaid and overrated players included.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We were over for 2016 season, probably due to Trex backended deal. We reported it. No biggie.
Move on

Status
Not open for further replies.