DOGS ON TOP OF LADDER

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well Cleeland didn’t get a go anywhere so it’s not like anybody else rated him either
Premiership in QLD cup and NSW and man of the match in state championships. He was more than deserving of a start. To put things into perspective. He and Kurt Capewell were Ipswichs best, Kurt went to the Sharks with Cleeland. Kurt was developed properly, Josh come to our basket case of a club after being stuck behind Townsend and Maloney. Then we ruined his chance by fucking our top 30 selections by somehow leaving him out. It's criminal he never got 1 first grade game considering some of the pretenders that have.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Premiership in QLD cup and NSW and man of the match in state championships. He was more than deserving of a start. To put things into perspective. He and Kurt Capewell were Ipswichs best, Kurt went to the Sharks with Cleeland. Kurt was developed properly, Josh come to our basket case of a club after being stuck behind Townsend and Maloney. Then we ruined his chance by fucking our top 30 selections by somehow leaving him out. It's criminal he never got 1 first grade game considering some of the pretenders that have.
Our retention/recruitment has been trash for years now so us letting a promising junior is no surprise. It’s just weird that he didn’t get a go elsewhere

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Turn this ladder around....you're reading it upside down!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reserve grade game against Penrith has got to raise a lot more interest than first grade.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You can thank me for that. Feels great to be bringing a winning culture back to Belmore.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We will see what you can do this week against men. I have total confidence in you Flanagun, you colossal, sexy beast of a man.
Thanks, friend. You'd be surprised at the things I can do with men.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, friend. You'd be surprised at the things I can do with men.
Ive Been photoshopped.....

Are you ready To show us we have all been wrong about you? Or would you rather have waited to play the tigpies.