DOGS ON TOP OF LADDER

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The beat thing about todays come back win was that we had several of our regulars out due to the game in melbourne, yet we still toughed it out. Great win!!
Definitley keeps fg on their toes. Can only be a good thing!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
History has shown that when our Reggies are firing our FG side usually does well. I think it was 2012 and 1998 when all three grades made the GF..
I don't remember specific years, but it was a proud moment when we've won club championships before. Winning is infectious they say. Even if it's different grades, the more Bulldogs teams winning, the better.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We get a chance to really consolidate top spot when we play the Panthers next week

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We get a chance to really consolidate top spot when we play the Panthers next week
That will be a real test. And my opinion is we are not looking at winning lower grades so if players are needed they will be utilised. Flegg are doing extremely well with the players in and out every week. And the injury’s they have had. But we are improving which is important

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year it is exiting to watch because the team is filled with up and coming players instead of like previous years where the team consisted of average nrl players and older guys that are never going to be NRL standard.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s good for the club, every grade matters and a premiership in any grade is a confidence booster and something to be celebrated. Not to mention competition for spots in all grades as young’s guys look to play up a division and further strengthening our pathways as a whole

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whos the coach? Is it this guy? A fatter clearly smarter barrett? Lol

Screenshot_20220404-172943_Chrome.jpg

warrenpershouse

Waterboy
Reaction score
The Future and the sucess of our great revival has begun.. Gus and the Club are setting us up with a dynasty of premierships through our juniors to one day NRL glory.. keep the faith Kennel

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't we win nsw cup one of the years that we were horrible in first grade? It's only time to celebrate when your cup team is full of young players but dominating.. this could be us this year, I'm not sure.. but a good cup team doesn't always translate into first grade

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Stuckey, Topine, Schoupp, Tioa and Kiraz were really good last week. Nsw cup has been way more exciting to watch than first grade this year.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I thought Stuckey, Topine, Schoupp, Tioa and Kiraz were really good last week. Nsw cup has been way more exciting to watch than first grade this year.
Too bad they never televise games….

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Didn't we win nsw cup one of the years that we were horrible in first grade? It's only time to celebrate when your cup team is full of young players but dominating.. this could be us this year, I'm not sure.. but a good cup team doesn't always translate into first grade
Yep Cleeland was playing well and somehow couldn't get a go in FG