Dogs nines squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was watching highlights from last year Rona was dominating for the Cows should be good seeing him in blue an white very big and quite fast

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jimmy Dymock just said Jaline Graham will be in the side. Not originally named.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we're in with a good shot to be honest. We're definitely going in with a much better squad this time around.

Last I checked we were over $20 to win the NRL Nines tournament. It's definitely worth throwing some money at.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we're in with a good shot to be honest. We're definitely going in with a much better squad this time around.

Last I checked we were over $20 to win the NRL Nines tournament. It's definitely worth throwing some money at.
Yeah I got on at $21 too good to not have a look..

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep mitch correct! Possibly for lichaa??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulls215

New Pup
Reaction score
if lichaa is actually injured and what you guys are saying is true i will be pissed lol the season hasn't even started i hope its just rumours.. i know jaline graham has been training for nines according to dymock so most likely it seems true.. but far out !! :(

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if lichaa is actually injured and what you guys are saying is true i will be pissed lol the season hasn't even started i hope its just rumours.. i know jaline graham has been training for nines according to dymock so most likely it seems true.. but far out !! :(
Lichaa out jaline graham replacing him and Adam Elliot also probably withdrawing with Dave klemmer taking his spot

Bulls215

New Pup
Reaction score
as long as its a slight injury and nothing major than its better to rest him i guess and get him ready for round 1 .. hopefully they will be ready and can be injury free .. fingers crossed !!

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I got $50 on dogs to win the 9's plus the premiership in a multi at $147-1 how bout them for odds..

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't believe you blokes have put money on the dogs to win the nines??
Blue n white glasses I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.