Dogs keen to snap up Jennings mid-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats with Penrith alienating their best players, Jennings is being treated like a child and now Lewis has been stripped of the captaincy over the origin period. Dont expect much to come out of the west anytime soon.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On turner i have heard that he has asked for more money but the club isnt willing to guve him more so he has not signed a new contract
BS! take your hand off it!!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i didnt know the kennel has so many player managers on here, they all seem to know who is coming, who is going, who is after more money, who takes a dump at what time.... got to love all the ones who have been here for 5 minutes and already have sources in high places, have contacts within the club and make the most stupid comments, i knows its a rumnors forum, but fair dinkum 99.99% is pure bs

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do not buy Jennings if Reynolds continues to not pass to his outside men.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i didnt know the kennel has so many player managers on here, they all seem to know who is coming, who is going, who is after more money, who takes a dump at what time.... got to love all the ones who have been here for 5 minutes and already have sources in high places, have contacts within the club and make the most stupid comments, i knows its a rumnors forum, but fair dinkum 99.99% is pure bs
Agreed. We also have a few salary cap auditors thrown in the mix.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
The Bulldogs are quietly celebrating because not only does the 25-year-old goalkicker help cover their outside backs - he can play wing, fullback and centre - but coach Des Hasler believes he is a superstar in waiting as he has not yet been coached properly.
Just got half a fkn mongrel.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
That Foran thing was a joke , same with Ricky Stuart . The amount of times the so called " experts " here state something I take it with a grain of salt

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not either if Jono Wright was the centre. Josh Reynolds is your pet hate
I don't think Reynolds is his pet hate. I think The Kennel's refusal to see his flaws simply because he's "passionate" and a local junior is more the pet hate.

Dog Daze

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jennings...plenty of ability, not the right attitude. A big no thanks.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jennings is a superstar but I wouldn't take him. He is a left centre and we have one of the top 4 left centers in the world. So we will only strengthen (if you consider Jennings better then Morris) a position we already excell in.

On his day he will rip any team apart. But on any other day he could be drink driving, getting in pub fights, turning up to training late/drunk or not showing commitment to the team. When you weigh up the good and bad we have a very consistent centre who is in career best form. And his worst game is not too far from his best game.

Keep J Morris at left centre. If we can find a quality right centre who does not demand a 600k salary and will improve the team then go for it. Picking up Jennings for 600k would not put me over the moon.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If others had his passion for the jersey we would be higher than 7th
True. But if he missed fewer tackles trying to be a hero jumping the defensive line, we'd be higher than 7th.

He's a cracking talent and one of our best this year, but he's far from flawless.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Michael Jennings is not coming to the 'Bulldogs guys. The way I see it unless Penrith Ivan and Gus are out of there mind's bonkers then he is'nt going anywhere. Did'nt they lose Gordon already why on earth would they want Jennings gone also??

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
real simple, he is not happy, hes been droped to nsw cup for past 2 games, he is ment to be paid 700k next year and him and the coach, ceo and players arent seeing eye to eye.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Michael Jennings is not coming to the 'Bulldogs guys. The way I see it unless Penrith Ivan and Gus are out of there mind's bonkers then he is'nt going anywhere. Did'nt they lose Gordon already why on earth would they want Jennings gone also??
I think penrith are in alot of trouble salary cap wise and he is there easiest option to let go of.

Status
Not open for further replies.