News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alamoti had potential but was thrown into grade too early. When Kikz and Fox were no longer there it was a tough induction for the young fella. When we signed Xerri and Critta, Alamoti became surplus. Still a chance he comes good at Penrith

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Nasheed should go and do 4 years in jail for ripping off Centrelink … then when he comes out see if he’s stupid enough to do the same thing again ..

Those in glass houses ..

Image1703291084.375777.jpg

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
@Nasheed should go and do 4 years in jail for ripping off Centrelink … then when he comes out see if he’s stupid enough to do the same thing again ..

Those in glass houses ..

View attachment 99025
Also the club should be informed he scams his way into Dogs games on a children's ticket.

He admitted to doing so in writing on a public forum ie The Kennel.

That's fraud and theft.

Complete scam artist.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also the club should be informed he scams his way into Dogs games on a children's ticket.

That's fraud and theft.

Complete scam artist.
Well that’s one way to look at it but I was trying to help the forum and the club
A child’s ticket is much cheaper
They don’t check at the gate
This means ppl here can go and watch games and afford it and not stay home and watch the game on a dodgy stream like vipsports.lc

people here debate whethe Toby S*xtons name is appropriate or not but what IS distracting no question is watching the game and then there is a pop up for chaturbate and a really hot Indian woman is on screen doing stuff

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's fraud and theft.

Complete scam artist.
It’s all good mate ..

Karma never loses an address ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that’s one way to look at it but I was trying to help the forum and the club
A child’s ticket is much cheaper
They don’t check at the gate
This means ppl here can go and watch games and afford it and not stay home and watch the game on a dodgy stream like vipsports.lc

people here debate whethe Toby S*xtons name is appropriate or not but what IS distracting no question is watching the game and then there is a pop up for chaturbate and a really hot Indian woman is on screen doing stuff
Nothing wrong with what u do @Nasheed . As u stated if u didnt buy the kids ticket then the seat goes totally unsold and u go home and look for a dodgy link to stream. Less income all round except for the cam girls

I have a mate who rounds up 6-10 adults to attend pretty much every home game and always orders kids tickets and no issues. Club and nrl benefits as they get an extra $100 and some extra atmosphere. If they had to pay $400 instead they wouldnt go and So the club does not benefit what so ever from that

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Alamoti had potential but was thrown into grade too early. When Kikz and Fox were no longer there it was a tough induction for the young fella. When we signed Xerri and Critta, Alamoti became surplus. Still a chance he comes good at Penrith
He’s got some skills but slow and turns like the queen mary. He was a massive disappointment from our juniors tbh and for his sake I hope he turns it around penriff

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s got some skills but slow and turns like the queen mary. He was a massive disappointment from our juniors tbh and for his sake I hope he turns it around penriff
I said after the trials that he was far too slow for centre. His future is in the forwards.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw an interesting statement recently on a hospital/medical website. It was about risk factors for a disease and said “if you were assigned female at birth”. Assigned by who? God, buddha, randomness?