Dogs First Field Session of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In the photos i have noticed the biggest change in Josh Morris has lost heaps of weight , looks alot better than the last 2 years

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im liking the images of Coach Pay holding the pads. Not afraid to get amongst it. Good connection with the squad!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Billy Johnstone is back at the club again so id say we will be pretty fit this year. Im pretty sure in 2004 he was our Strength and Conditioning Coach.
Not sure how cowboys could let him go.....

Can anyone confirm is this is true?
Hadn't heard, but would be glad if true!

~c.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Billy Johnstone is back at the club again so id say we will be pretty fit this year. Im pretty sure in 2004 he was our Strength and Conditioning Coach.

Nah he was at the cowboys in 2004, Graham Murray got him up there ASAP. I can’t remember who was Strength and Conditioning in 2004 but I do remember Folkesy basically handled all of it. His skill was strength and conditioning and that’s what he’s been doing mainly since he left us.

Johnstone got let go by the Cowboys once already, moved to Gold Coast to be with his kids from memory. At the time the Cowboys squad hated him for overworking them and he was clashing with Thurston. He went back after a couple of years but I’m pretty sure Paul Bowman is their current strength and conditioning coach and has been for years.

Is he with us now? I didn’t think so I thought he was in the NT and maybe with the Titans again?

Seriously though who is our strength and conditioning coach? I can’t find anyone named except for ISP. Has it just been Andy Patmore this year?

A

Alexander the Great

Nah he was at the cowboys in 2004, Graham Murray got him up there ASAP. I can’t remember who was Strength and Conditioning in 2004 but I do remember Folkesy basically handled all of it. His skill was strength and conditioning and that’s what he’s been doing mainly since he left us.

Johnstone got let go by the Cowboys once already, moved to Gold Coast to be with his kids from memory. At the time the Cowboys squad hated him for overworking them and he was clashing with Thurston. He went back after a couple of years but I’m pretty sure Paul Bowman is their current strength and conditioning coach and has been for years.

Is he with us now? I didn’t think so I thought he was in the NT and maybe with the Titans again?

Seriously though who is our strength and conditioning coach? I can’t find anyone named except for ISP. Has it just been Andy Patmore this year?

I tried to have a a look also and nothing... he is a old school boxer.
Will be good to harden a few of the boys up... *cough *cough Tolman

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Billy Johnstone is an animal.. we will be fit for sure if hes here

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the strength coach is a fellow named Moujali.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the strength coach is a fellow named Moujali.
Nah he’s the ISP one. Weird he’s been announced but First Grade hasn’t.

Is it just Rubin Ruzicka? Would have thought he would have gotten cleaned out with Singhe.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Grimaldi is still there.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Really?

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Isn’t it Grimaldi?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whoever it was last 5 years was shit
Unfit team in the league slightly better than warriors

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Love the fact those banners remind the players constantly of our success and how long its been since we have last won a premiership.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

2004.jpg

Scott Campbell Strength & conditioning.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah Scott Campbell thats right, he's at the Roosters now yeah? You found him, now find our current strength and conditioning coach.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ah Scott Campbell thats right, he's at the Roosters now yeah? You found him, now find our current strength and conditioning coach.
CB.jpg

That's what is on Wikipedia, though the accuracy is debateable.

Status
Not open for further replies.