3) Morris
4) King
5) Boyd

Looking good.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ looks good

But we will be very lucky to get either king or boyd, let alone both.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
matt king would def be a great recruit but i wont get my hopes up to avoid disappointment

brockodore

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Here we go again. We have a bit of money freed up so every player is going to be linked with the Bulldogs. I had enough of these "linked to the Bulldogs" stories at the start of the year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't really want Matt Knig that much.

He was made to look better than he was in a very successful Melbourne team and was always overrated. Warrington are finding out the hard way that sometimes a player looks better than he is because he plays in a very successful team. The same can't be said for Inglis, Slater, Smith, Cronk and so on, but I think it can be said for King.

He isn't that good. It was the same for Jake Webster when he left. He was the best player ever when he played for the Storm, then when he signed for the Titans he wa shocking and now he plays for Hull KR and he doesn't even do that well.

I don't want Matt King to be honest. He is good in the air and a solid defender and yes, he is much better than pretty much every other option we have at the moment, but I don't want to see us pay about 250-300k for an overrated centre who is just coming back from being very out of form in England.

If he is anything like our last Warrington purchase in terms of form (Sully) then no thanks!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I think he would make an awesome signing, but just because "we eye" someone as the article states, doesn't necessarily mean we will sign them. If we were to sign him though, i think i would now be more worried about our forwards than our backs...thats something i thought i would never say lol.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
all we really need is 1 of them.

Patten
Hazem??
Morris
Boyd (id take him ova king)
Utai

H

Haztrick

Class signing if we can pull it off. Great signing in fact. I would rather King than Boyd but either way I'd be happy. As long as we get one of either Boyd or King.

Contender

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Atleast there is a ground source behind it.

Obviously not official but a little more assuring.

Bring him along.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
1. Patten / Barba
2. Boyd
3. Morris
4. King
5. Idris / Utai / Goodwin

Getting close to the storms backline :p

C

chipandchase

Honestly, I don't really want Matt Knig that much.

He was made to look better than he was in a very successful Melbourne team and was always overrated. Warrington are finding out the hard way that sometimes a player looks better than he is because he plays in a very successful team. The same can't be said for Inglis, Slater, Smith, Cronk and so on, but I think it can be said for King.

He isn't that good. It was the same for Jake Webster when he left. He was the best player ever when he played for the Storm, then when he signed for the Titans he wa shocking and now he plays for Hull KR and he doesn't even do that well.

I don't want Matt King to be honest. He is good in the air and a solid defender and yes, he is much better than pretty much every other option we have at the moment, but I don't want to see us pay about 250-300k for an overrated centre who is just coming back from being very out of form in England.

If he is anything like our last Warrington purchase in terms of form (Sully) then no thanks!
cmon on BT he is a origin and australia centre, he is worth the money, he would be a sensation for us. he would bring alot of experience for Idris also

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
either King or Boyd would be a great asset to our club. Wonder how much we would offer both. And who would be asking for more? If we knew that then most of us would have a better opinion as to who to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.