Dogs chasing Jarryd Hayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hayne is a brilliant player he's just inconsistent. He can setup 3 tries and score 2 tries in 10 minutes and disappear for the rest of the game.

He's also the biggest whinger I've ever seen.

jammo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A lot of people quote 850k for Will, but I heard that it was 850k for BOTH brothers.

Word going around is that he is trying to get out of his contract, would be a great fullback replacement for Barba (if he were to leave).
I heard both brothers and a job for their old man totaled $850,000

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sam Tomkins signed with the NZ Warriors Bro!
Tomkins has denied the deal. Quote from Sky Sports UK 6 days ago:

"There's a bit of interest, but I've not signed a contract with any NRL club," Tomkins told Sky Sports News. "I'm firmly concentrating on Wigan.

"I'm aware of strong rumours I'll be moving to a few different clubs, but I can say hand on heart I've not signed any contract yet."

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just spit my coffee onto my computer screen... what the fuuck?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be awesome if the media just printed FACTS!

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
If the Media Printed FACT's, the Daily Telecrap and the Smh papers wont sell. So practically everything on those shit papers are either Bullsh*t or Crap!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Can't stand Hayne but you can't deny the talent he has and would be a great replacement if/when Barba leaves.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't be stupid, the journo wouldn't be able to put his spin on it and earn some fame.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hayne is a brilliant player he's just inconsistent. He can setup 3 tries and score 2 tries in 10 minutes and disappear for the rest of the game.

He's also the biggest whinger I've ever seen.
If he can do that for you in 10 min then you don't need anything else for the other 70min.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I call bullshit.

Why would we want him even IF Ben leaves, which i dont yet think will happen. Not saying it cant happen, but i dont personally think it will at this time. Im not buying the flood of rumours about who we will replace Ben with, when its far from confirmed hes going anywhere.

Hayne wouldnt be my replacement for Ben. I wouldnt actually buy a fullback. Use the money elsewhere. We can get 1 good fullback out of Morris, Inu, and Perrett. Then we just keep Lafai in FG to fill the void from whoever goes to fullback fulltime.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to say it but I am not a fan of lafai, he is not a long term proposition at the dogs, he has had many chances but blown them each time with his defence.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sorry to say it but I am not a fan of lafai, he is not a long term proposition at the dogs, he has had many chances but blown them each time with his defence.
Hes a young player. Defence in the lower grades is non existant. Defence is usually the last thing rookies become good at. Just look at Ben Barbas history in FG. He couldnt tackle or catch high balls for shit his first year or so in FG. Lafai has offensive talent, x factor, defence will come later like with Ben

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I call bullshit.

Why would we want him even IF Ben leaves, which i dont yet think will happen. Not saying it cant happen, but i dont personally think it will at this time. Im not buying the flood of rumours about who we will replace Ben with, when its far from confirmed hes going anywhere.

Hayne wouldnt be my replacement for Ben. I wouldnt actually buy a fullback. Use the money elsewhere. We can get 1 good fullback out of Morris, Inu, and Perrett. Then we just keep Lafai in FG to fill the void from whoever goes to fullback fulltime.
I agree with you 1 million percent.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't Hayne qualify for payments above the salary cap by the Eels as he is a long serving player to the club? I call this story as BS!

Wouldn't Barba be in the same category with the Bulldogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.