Dogs chasing Jarryd Hayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
this story could have some truth to it, as inu and hayne are still very good mates. inu might be pissing in his ear to jump ship.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Isn't Barba contracted to us till the end of 2015 ?
Yes and if the rumors regarding him turn out to be true, what kind of hypocrites would we be to bitch about Barba breaking contract & leaving, while at the same time actively hoping that Hayne does the same thing? Where is the consistency?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The hayne drain is a tampon, only is good for a last resort if Barba leaves.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, God, Allah, Buddha, Vishnu, Ganesh, Joseph Smith no!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
this story could have some truth to it, as inu and hayne are still very good mates. inu might be pissing in his ear to jump ship.
Was going to mention this, we also have Trex and Lafai who I believe played/grew up in the same area so they know each other aswell. If Barba is gone Hayne would be a huge addition if we can snag him with the chance of winning a premiership and having more mates at the club. I've always liked Hayne, the only time I don't is when he rips us apart.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Was going to mention this, we also have Trex and Lafai who I believe played/grew up in the same area so they know each other aswell. If Barba is gone Hayne would be a huge addition if we can snag him with the chance of winning a premiership and having more mates at the club. I've always liked Hayne, the only time I don't is when he rips us apart.
Only time I liked Hayne was when we was on the end of Corey Payne's fist. Can't stand him. I honestly think that his ego impedes his playing abilities.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only time I liked Hayne was when we was on the end of Corey Payne's fist. Can't stand him. I honestly think that his ego impedes his playing abilities.
Agreed. I think he's a fairly good player but gives me the impression that he loves himself to death. Can't stand people who isng their own praises. Do not want.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it will be easier to start threads about who we aren't chasing?

Malla

Reaction score
He's actually quite injury prone. I don't think he's gone a full year without some sort of injury be it big or small for quite a while now...

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey The Greatest, do you have any updated news on Barba's situation for next year?

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Hayne is a great player, anyone who can't see that is a blind fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.