Dogs chase Broncos teen sensation

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont you mean Clownsville......WOOF WOOF go dogs. Not long now..
I don’t know about Brisbane..
But I would take Palm Cove in Cairns,over anywhere in Sydney.
Cairns needs a team before greater Brisbane..
Plenty of talent up here,and far enough away from Townsville to have its own nursery

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was a good local newspaper the Torch, i grew up in the street directly behind where their premises were in Allingham St.Condell Park.
Bankstown Express was that the other paper you were referring too?
Do you remember Watsons Bakery at Condell Park, I worked there as a bread carter about 1967, grew up in Punchbowl (obviously)

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you remember Watsons Bakery at Condell Park, I worked there as a bread carter about 1967, grew up in Punchbowl (obviously)
vaguely, was it in the little shopping centre or? i was born 1966 lol but the name rings a bell.We had Watson's live in our street in Higgins St.Condell Park but i dont recall if they had a connection to a bakery so i think maybe not..Mrs Watson however was a fair sort as i recall :laughing:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
After watching the Bloke In A Bar highlights, I can't think of a second rower like Piakura. His feet are like a back and he's very skilful, similar to a five-eighth/ball playing lock (more slick than a lock). I really love his movement for a second rower. I honestly think he could play anywhere (keep him in the second row).

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
was a good local newspaper the Torch, i grew up in the street directly behind where their premises were in Allingham St.Condell Park.
Bankstown Express was that the other paper you were referring too?
Before the express the other paper was the observer stopped printing that years before
Together we it’s the torch we’re the 2 local rags

Gunnasmc

Waterboy
Reaction score
Where about in Cairns flamebouyant?
I am on Palm Cove Esplanade.
We are rare species up here..
Every man and his dog either go for the Cowboys or the Ponies..hahah
I’m in Kamerunga, I don’t even ask people who their team is anymore. 99% broncos

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m in Kamerunga, I don’t even ask people who their team is anymore. 99% broncos
Nice spot..
I have mainly found Cowboys supporters..but in Palm Cove you mainly hear about the Cairns Taipans and Northern Pride..