Dogs are having a party

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
did anyone watch the celebration song.... Remis Smith looked like he didn’t even want to be there... can anyone post the video?

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed after the full time whistle he didn't celebrate with the team at all... what's the go?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
did anyone watch the celebration song.... Remis Smith looked like he didn’t even want to be there... can anyone post the video?
Probably filthy that all the set plays are going to Okunbors side and he bombs most of them.

Smith would have had a good look at 2-3 tries and probably set up another if he was given the time and space Okunbor is getting

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could be as simple as he copped a hard knock and doesn’t feel well?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a feeling he got a pretty bad head knock at the end and that confirms it.. Kids in lala land and needs a sleep.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He copped a crusher towards the end of the game. Probably a bit groggy and exhausted after the game.

Nothing in it.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
in other games this year he has also not seemed particularly happy, assumed it was the losing feeling - hope its not "friends and relatives" getting into his ear about the bunnies looking for an outside back. The effort on field has been very good.

Last edited:

freQishDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Agree, Isn't showing anywhere near the energy and passionate feeling of winning like the other players are. They're so into it. He seems completely out of it and just going through the motions.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah hearing that he put in a request to be released so he can return to QLD.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably filthy that all the set plays are going to Okunbors side and he bombs most of them.

Smith would have had a good look at 2-3 tries and probably set up another if he was given the time and space Okunbor is getting
I would be pissed off two seeing potential tries that you would have potentially scored get butchered by some huge Jamal Idris lookalike.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I noticed after the full time whistle he didn't celebrate with the team at all... what's the go?
the very last play of the match, he took the high ball in goal and came down heavy on the side of his head and when he came up didnt look great.. maybe a little head achy

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the very last play of the match, he took the high ball in goal and came down heavy on the side of his head and when he came up didnt look great.. maybe a little head achy
I think that’s the case tbh