Official Dogs 2023 Attack Currently better than the Roosters

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to sign players who can sure up the middle defensively and Burton needs to stop being a soft **** in defence
Mahoney is a tackling machine. But anyone who thinks a 90kg guy, won't miss,against 110kg players running at him, has no understanding of basic physics . . . If you keep colliding big things against smaller things, repetitively . . . Science tells you, big things win ultimately

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mahoney is a tackling machine. But anyone who thinks a 90kg guy, won't miss,against 110kg players running at him, has no understanding of basic physics . . . If you keep colliding big things against smaller things, repetitively . . . Science tells you, big things win ultimately
It’s more his bad decision making out of dummy half and errors which are compounded by his miss tackles (though defensively he was pretty good yesterday)

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s more his bad decision making out of dummy half and errors which are compounded by his miss tackles (though defensively he was pretty good yesterday)
Try tackling a motorbike a few times and explain your decision making process

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our defense is turnstile won’t see Roosters no matter how much you despise them have a prop fall over the try line. Yesterday was beyond amateur level it’s one thing to concede 40 a game it’s the manner in which we do it some of the tries we’ve concede not only yesterday have never been seen in first grade. I get Ciraldo has a lot of inexperienced players running out but you can’t ignore the fact we have 0 sign of structure in defense makes you wonder what he’s actually doing on the training ground.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our defense is turnstile won’t see Roosters no matter how much you despise them have a prop fall over the try line. Yesterday was beyond amateur level it’s one thing to concede 40 a game it’s the manner in which we do it some of the tries we’ve concede not only yesterday have never been seen in first grade. I get Ciraldo has a lot of inexperienced players running out but you can’t ignore the fact we have 0 sign of structure in defense makes you wonder what he’s actually doing on the training ground.
We've used more players than any other team ,due to injury . . . Do you think that may have contributed? Obviously you know more than the coaching staff . . . Please enlighten us, oh wise one, how we fix it ?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Call me deluded but I still feel we’re only 2 or 3 solid signings away from being a competitive team, I feel if we get our forwards recruitment right we can close in on the top 8 next season. Probably not make it but be in the mix.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Call me deluded but I still feel we’re only 2 or 3 solid signings away from being a competitive team, I feel if we get our forwards recruitment right we can close in on the top 8 next season. Probably not make it but be in the mix.
Don't come here with your positivity, it doesnt suit the narrative.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2024 Premiers! [emoji3526]

2004, 2014 (Boo), 2024

• Love
Reactions: 88

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't come here with your positivity, it doesnt suit the narrative.
It feels different compared to previous admins/management. There is a long term vision and plan.

Haha I’ve been ultra negative at times, I am trying to step back and look at the long term picture. Our salary cap is in the best shape for probably a decade, etc

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It feels different compared to previous admins/management. There is a long term vision and plan.

Haha I’ve been ultra negative at times, I am trying to step back and look at the long term picture. Our salary cap is in the best shape for probably a decade, etc
There is no other way to view it. These guys need some time to work it out, CC is really a third of the way into his time here… this year is gone so if it dosnt turn next year???

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

That's the spirit mate. I give my personal guarantee that next year will be better

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In Burton needs to spend all off season hardening up and putting the shoulder in. Defensive effort is not good enough
I do enjoy how everyone looks at Burton in defence yet he missed one tackle in the 8 tries they scored on our goal Line.
Every clown wearing our jersey was at fault for the poor goal line D yesterday not just one bloke. Something is horribly wrong with our defence it’s pathetic any team that gets within ten metres will score on us lately.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kikau will act as a new signing too. Will do a world of difference having a steady 17 not changing players weekly.