Doggies want blair or sika mana

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisseko

New Pup
Reaction score
blair but BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE BULLDOGS DW ABOUT BLAIR OR MANU GO BUY INGLIS AND SLATER USE HAVE THE MONEY but use are spending it on crap players like keating wasnt a good signing he will be on the bench cause roberts is good in the halves n barba is good there soo instead of spending you money on crap players goo buy inglis and slater and use should of bought cronk instead of that guy from manly

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
blair but BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE BULLDOGS DW ABOUT BLAIR OR MANU GO BUY INGLIS AND SLATER USE HAVE THE MONEY but use are spending it on crap players like keating wasnt a good signing he will be on the bench cause roberts is good in the halves n barba is good there soo instead of spending you money on crap players goo buy inglis and slater and use should of bought cronk instead of that guy from manly
lol

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont care although Manu is a little more beefed so.....

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Is manu the same manu that played for west tigers years ago with that dirty little rats tail thing

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is so obvious that Blair is going nowhere. He will stay put at least until the end of next year. Do the dogs even want Manu? Didn't someone post that the dogs don't want to go near him because of some issues regarding his attitude? But seriously where is bigbird? Didn't he Blair had agreed to terms? I'm sure he did say that. Bigbird is the word no doubt

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Manu is a bit bigger version of Paea. Nothing spectacular. Blair on the other hand is one of the most agressive, damaging second rowers in the comp. Both a lot better than Warburton however so I'd take either!!!

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
blair by a mile manu is just size no skill to what he does
blair can win you games runs great lines look at against us recently what a line he ran mind blowing reminds me of the lines ryan used to run
manu will just make metres

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our priority should be Eastwood, Blair and then Manu.
Hopefully we'll have a good blend of experience and youth next year with a decent bench as well.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We should grab both.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we get Eastwood i say we don't need either. We have plenty of young talent that should get a run and if they do ok, having a bunch of others in from outside the club would mean they're likely to want out. We have Foster, Taupau (not certain on spelling) Afu, Browne (or does he play prop?). We'll still have Gordon, Warbs, Idris, Ryan, Halatau, Stagg. Between all those names we'd definately be able to put a decent 2nd row and bench together. On the other hand if we have to go buying players from other clubs, it's probably a good idea to do so when 1 club is releasing a bunch of high priced quality players as it means 1.75 million/season in talent is going to almost flood the market. This means other good players will be neglected elsewhere. Wouldn't surprise me if Blair and Manu are a smoke screen now and we sign someone great from another club who is waiting for Melbournes better scraps when they have to auction off their core. Wouldn't surprise me if Melbourne outdo us in this regard and pick the crop of other clubs juniors.

Interesting to see how it pans out. I still think Eastwood is our most important signing to make :grinning: Anyone after that is possibly a bonus.
Very interesting observation indeed!!! Maybe another Morris in the backline!!

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
yup we are the new roosters bought not breed
we have lost so many of our juniors to rival clubs
because we dont give them a chance and we look
at buying Blair or Manu im sorry but it just makes
me sick seeing the likes of Nathan Massey and Aiden Sezer
and God knows who else is leaving because we dont
bring up juniors they do so well every year we give some
1 chance at fg and if they fail they get dropped i honestly
dont blame them for leaving we dont need Blair or Manu
if we start spending big we wont be able to keep some of
our young guns i.e Barba or Idris

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood is our priority- Blair or Manu would also be good signings- I also think we need a decent prop- Would not mind if we got Matt White from the tiatns cheap- he has been excellent this year off the bench
and is off contract

Status
Not open for further replies.