Opinion Dog Shot … Surprised they Allowed it !!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fragile? Me? I'm not blocking people because they take the piss Mr WordCount.

And I was right all the time anyways. Good to see at least you finally got that shit right.
Yes bro .. I’ve already confirmed it … you are always right ..

Image1690714224.975819.jpg

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was legal. What I couldn’t understand was how a rib tickler sent Harri to the shadow realm?? Initially I thought he copped a head knock and was in lala land. Nup, just smashed ribs lol.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can post your thoughts in the game day thread. This bloke is on Djdeep level
Of annoying

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can post your thoughts in the game day thread. This bloke is on Djdeep level
Of annoying
Yes Mr big mouth @Berries you are also of ignore as well .. feel free to run your big negativity mouth of in whatever direction you please ..

I know you would have felt inferior when the lizard was freed .. but hey .. to appease your huge “don’t forget everyone I’ve been here forever” ego, you are also always right .. [emoji106]

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes Mr big mouth @Berries you are also of ignore as well .. feel free to run your big negativity mouth of in whatever direction you please ..

I know you would have felt inferior when the lizard was freed .. but hey .. to appease your huge “don’t forget everyone I’ve been here forever” ego, you are also always right .. [emoji106]
First time I’ve posted in your threads in a while. This is definitely a game day thread post, didn’t need a whole new one

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry .. but I thought the 3rd man in late shot from Kaufusi while JMK was proceeding to strip the ball that lead to their last try was a dog shot … I’m surprised the bunker thought that was all legal ..

Typical late grub shot from Kaufusi and they allow him to continually get away with it …
I'd like to know if the ref had already called held because he was already tackled by two players and Kaufusi did seem to come in a bit late.

Malla

Reaction score
Typical from Kafusi.
glad we got the win in front of his family

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry .. but I thought the 3rd man in late shot from Kaufusi while JMK was proceeding to strip the ball that lead to their last try was a dog shot … I’m surprised the bunker thought that was all legal ..

Typical late grub shot from Kaufusi and they allow him to continually get away with it …
So so true. Absolute dickhead!!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time I’ve posted in your threads in a while. This is definitely a game day thread post, didn’t need a whole new one
Well if your going to continue to play the self imposed TK thread policeman on here, your going to need to pick this up a lot earlier … there’s now 2 full pages of people who’ve wanted to reply and comment on this particular topic …

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
that was just a good hit. The way edwards went down and lost the ball was embarrassing, opposite of the team first BS we always hearing about. Nearly cost us the game and hopefully he gets pizzled for it during the week, or is dropped for a week.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that was just a good hit. The way edwards went down and lost the ball was embarrassing, opposite of the team first BS we always hearing about. Nearly cost us the game and hopefully he gets pizzled for it during the week, or is dropped for a week.
Bit harsh Scoobs when Kuafusi came in from his blindside late ..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well if your going to continue to play the self imposed TK thread policeman on here, your going to need to pick this up a lot earlier … there’s now 2 full pages of people who’ve wanted to reply and comment on this particular topic …
You’ve posted in Djdeep threads asking him to stop posting. Nothing wrong with your other threads , this one was a bit pointless

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bit harsh Scoobs when Kuafusi came in from his blindside late ..
It is harsh, i agree. But how many times would you see one of the good players in the comp get bashed and just lose the ball like that?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wraps CC was giving Edwards in the presser indicated he was his man of the match. Edwards will be picked next game 100% based on the presser.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’ve posted in Djdeep threads asking him to stop posting. Nothing wrong with your other threads , this one was a bit pointless
Djdeep copy’s and pastes news articles from social media, then creates multiple threads on the same subject each time the story’s rehashed …

Fair enough you don’t think this thread I created was relevant, each to their own .. but you have to admit anything I write or post is very different from what DJDeep does ..