Dog gone? Why Dean Pay has six rounds to save his job

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the gotenks dude? I forgot his name he changes it all the time.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hasler got a lot out of the team Moore couldn’t get out of in 2011 lol. Pay is pure and simple a shit **** and defending him with justifications and excuses doesn’t change the facts. Facts are 76 points against us in two games. Facts are he thinks we did good besides the intercepts lol. Facts are he is a deadset shit fuck
You mat be proven correct but a little early for that conclusion and perhaps pretty harsh in what you call him. Every coach has had scores put on his team. All I'm saying is that A). He has a shit young, inexperienced team that he hasn't had a full salary cap to assemble and B) even with that he has had fuk all time. If he has the luxury of 3-4 marquee players plus some mid range players aswell then the team would be completely different. I doubt he will get the chance though with elections coming next year so he will be judged on this team. Agree defence needs to improved but how much of that is players commitment?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The fk is Robson never heard of her
Reece Robson. He's one of the best young hookers and is stuck behind McInnes and even Hunt at Saints..

The club is supposedly close to signing him but no doubt he's getting cold feet now!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can assure you, he yapped and ran more than once. I'd call him a cat but my leopard bites me on occasions when I piss her off. She knows I can overpower her just she still comes at me. She's a neutered female that has more balls than Ennis.

Dude, he's got more DNA in him than a Kardashian. He's taken half the nrl's.

You're right, I don't respect someone who talks shit and doesn't offer any solutions. Why should I?
Lol sorry I got a bit emotional there but realistically no-one is going to look purrrfect in the engine room.. It's going to be chaotic, they're gonna look dirty, sweaty, they're going to do things you might not think is ideal but if they produce what we want them too then it's all worth it.. I don't think they should be judged on technique it's the final product, the 2 points, thats really what we all care about and that's what he delivered.

Reactions: K E
Status
Not open for further replies.