No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe this is why we’re letting Avo walk without a fight…need his 400k for Hunt in 2024.
Can live with this and releasing every player we had except JAC Mahoney and Burton. Everyone else should be expendible to get us a half back

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly, but why would anyone in their right mind choose to play for the tits?? He is a qld’er so possibly not the sharpest stick…although in saying that, playing for us has been the equivalent of purgatory for nearly the last decade..
Anyone in their right mind would much rather live on the GC than Sydney if the money is similar especially as he has family ties in gods country.
Will also depend what is being offered post playing if he is interested in staying in the game.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's a spot player and it was an issue at Parra and a bigger issue now. Parra had arguably the best performing pack in the game last season so it was only ever going to be a bigger issue when he joined us. This is a huge reason why our ruck defence is an absolute joke this season. Mahoney's minutes need to be managed because he doesn't have 80 good minute in him as things stand right now.
What is a spot player?

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone in their right mind would much rather live on the GC than Sydney if the money is similar especially as he has family ties in gods country.
Will also depend what is being offered post playing if he is interested in staying in the game.
I’m not sure that would be his thinking. Probably more about whether he wants to uproot his family at this stage.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was made weeks ago it would’ve been reported weeks ago

Never trust word from a peptide cheat
Please.
How can you just say that casually.

All Flanagan did was enlist a sports scientist to help optimise players nutrition.
Dank then didn’t his thinking he was toeing the line, but, still below the point of cheating.
He was wrong.
Flanno was smart, he just got the wrong guy.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He wants to return to Queensland. It’s fucking over man…

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He wants to return to Queensland. It’s fucking over man…
Hopefully that’s the angle the media is spinning it. I reckon, if he were to get a release he is ours..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have joked he is Broncos bound, but don't be surprised if he does. But not as a half.
He’s not going back. Dolphin or Titan will get him

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has previously shown no interest in shifting to other Sydney clubs even though there was interest from dogs and others and was non committal after griffin got the chop until the titans came to the table. Fair guess he is heading north if granted a release.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crichton will flop so hard, can't wait for the apologies I'll get.
I don’t know how you can be so sure. Some players are just naturally talented that they can perform in any position. Joey Manu has no issue transferring between centre and fullback, Tommy Turbo similarly. Not saying that Chrichton is as talented as these two, but making the transition from fullback to centre or vice versa is not an impossible task