Do you reckon the players know of/read the kennel?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes they do , or their friends do and relay information lol I know one player in the dogs that their family has read stuff and it gets relayed to them so I’m sure others do but maybe not the actual players. They read enough about themselves on Instagram and Facebook lol the things people say to them on their pages is crazy
they wouldnt care what people say on here lMAO

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep. I was having a beer with a well known player and mentioned something about him on the kennel and his exact words were, “Why the fuck do you read that shit for?” hahaha
I remember having a few beers on the Gold Coast in Denan Kemps bar and was talking to Matt Srama and Paul Carter and I asked how do they deal with fans forever talking shit, he said at the end of the day it’s the same fans putting us in nice houses and fancy cars so we don’t bother biting back these days you’ll be posted all over Instagram

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
at the end of the day it’s the same fans putting us in nice houses and fancy cars so
This.
It's the fans and their opinions, their eyeballs on screens, and their clicks on the bait, that ultimately puts money in the players' pockets.
All of the accolades and criticism, the fame and infamy, rewards and sacrifice are all part of the deal.
Some of the players might read occasionally (for shits and giggles) but any taking too much notice or any of it too seriously is probably doing it wrong.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
id say no, if they did kyle flanagan wouldve been in england by now on his own accord
Like I care what you guys, think. It's the fans who are holding this club back!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The PR team would and probably contributes incognito . It’s a good measure of how well the brand is doing across the general fan base without the paid market research

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure Tolman's 4th tackle hit-ups went up after TK started complaining about them.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Schoupp read it and looked what happened to him.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
They definitely should not be reading it, ever! LMAO [emoji23]