DO YOU LIKE IT HOT??

Do you prefer a tropical, sub tropical or fucking cold environment?

• Tropical/Hot as fuck

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Average, but boring

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Cold as fuck/Snowboarding etc.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm probably part bear to be honest. In cold weather all i want to do is hibernate. I also hate layering clothes. The only item of clothing I won't buy cheaply is jackets. Generally if you can pickl up a quality jacket it's njot too hard to stay warm, but I hate having to sit in a jacket that's too thick for comfort. I can be comfortable in weather between 20-30 degrees but if it gets very humid I sweat like a snowman that was dumped in a desert somewhere. But I love swimming so as soon as it gets hot i usually head to one of the local rivers or dams for a dip. If i have to put up with cold weather it feels much more worthwhile to have some snow to show for it. I haven't done much snowboarding since it rarely snows where i live, but if i had to live somehwere truly cold it would have to give mke the opportunity to hit the slopes.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give me the heat , and when people say they like the cold so they mean Sydney winter? Or an actual winter? And do they work in cooled/heated offices?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i hate it when its cold have to rug up so much you walk around feeling like the michellin man.

anything under 15 dergees and that is to cold for me im literally shivering.

i tell everyone i meet the only time you will hear me whinge is when it is cold farking hate it!
15 a cracking day here in winter lol, but can get around 40 in summer!
Orange nsw ya get four seasons here

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately i have a spinal injury bro..yeah it makes it difficult in the summer.. My body retains heat and it builds up...like a furnace..:fearscream:
Ah shiiiiit. That sucks mate. Sorry to hear it. I would imagine it can be tough in the winter too then?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh I love winter..well a Sydney winter..I rug up my man..
I hate it. Lol it is a lovely sunny day here in Pau, south west of France, yet it was -1 at 9am. To think it doesnt really get cold until jan/feb. Lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate it. Lol it is a lovely sunny day here in Pau, south west of France, yet it was -1 at 9am. To think it doesnt really get cold until jan/feb. Lol
Now that’s bloody cold..it’d make you wanna..Wee Wee!

Status
Not open for further replies.