DO YOU LIKE IT HOT??

Do you prefer a tropical, sub tropical or fucking cold environment?

• Tropical/Hot as fuck

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Average, but boring

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Cold as fuck/Snowboarding etc.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gotcha. Haha. This morning I spoke to my sister in sydney and it was 9pm, and 29 degrees. Where as here in Pau, France we are expecting a minimum of -2 tomorrow and a maximum of 4. So it got me thinking, which climate do you prefer? Hot all year round like I am used to in Cairns, or cold as fuck like it is here in France at the moment?.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mrs loves the hot weather. I prefer the cold. Give me a snowboard and some powder and I'm a happy man.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give me a tropical climate with thriving coral reefs and im as happy as a pig in shit. Haha

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
where is the Sydney weather in these options?

Sydney is far from boring and has the best weather.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I hate being cold, and the idea of laying clothes pisses me off frankly.

If I'm holidaying... it's only to one place.. A SUNNY PLACE. Ideally on an island relaxing by crystal clear oceans.

Cold / wet / damp makes me miserable and also causes issues with my hypermobile joints.

Wifey doesn't mind the snow, but it's a NO GO area for me.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tropical is very different from hot.
I love hot, but can’t stand the humidity of the tropical climates.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I love any weather provided I'm in the right place for it. If it's snow, I'd like to be out snowboarding, and preferably have a winter cottage with a fireplace. If it's hot, even muggy, beach.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I love summer but love winter if there is something to show for it... aka snow. If it is just cold for the sake of it then give me the hot weather any day of the week.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
where is the Sydney weather in these options?

Sydney is far from boring and has the best weather.
Sorry zee you have to chose from whats available mate? Lol
Originally i was just curious whether people prefer the hot or the cold. I wasnt planning to list every possible habitat choice. Lol
Sydneys weather is ok, but its overpopulated, overpriced, and full of pretentious twats. Lol not you of course mate. Haha

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love summer but love winter if there is something to show for it... aka snow. If it is just cold for the sake of it then give me the hot weather any day of the week.
We had 15cm of snow fall not too far from where i live last night. But none here sadly.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tropical is very different from hot.
I love hot, but can’t stand the humidity of the tropical climates.
Thats very true. Humidity can be tough, but you get used to it, and the max temp very rarely exceeds 35. Whereas dry heat wil go past 50.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry zee you have to chose from whats available mate? Lol
Originally i was just curious whether people prefer the hot or the cold. I wasnt planning to list every possible habitat choice. Lol
Sydneys weather is ok, but its overpopulated, overpriced, and full of pretentious twats. Lol not you of course mate. Haha

I don't live in Sydney anymore mate, lol

Left Sydney for Brisbane 10 years ago and still hate Brisbane's sticky and hot summer.

agree on rest of the Sydney negative points.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate being cold, and the idea of laying clothes pisses me off frankly.

If I'm holidaying... it's only to one place.. A SUNNY PLACE. Ideally on an island relaxing by crystal clear oceans.

Cold / wet / damp makes me miserable and also causes issues with my hypermobile joints.

Wifey doesn't mind the snow, but it's a NO GO area for me.
I agree. I lived and worked on Lizard Island for about 12 months. Its 240km north of cairns. Incredibly isolated, and incredibly beautiful. Perfect sunsets over perfect white sand beaches every single day!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't live in Sydney anymore mate, lol

Left Sydney for Brisbane 10 years ago and still hate Brisbane's sticky and hot summer.

agree on rest of the Sydney negative points.
Fair enough. I dont know brisbane at all, bit i lived in sydney for about 6 years, and by the end i was just completely over it. I have 2 sisters and an aunty there, so i love to visit, but i would never live there again. Sure as fuck wouldnt contemplate buying a house there!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m considering an imminent move to estonia so there’s your answer. Cool is breezy, hot is frustrating.

Only blacks are built for climates like this. True story.

That said, I don’t think I’d like cold all year round.
My perfect breakdown is 10 months of cold (4 snow 6 cool) and 2 months of heat.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hate it when its cold have to rug up so much you walk around feeling like the michellin man.

anything under 15 dergees and that is to cold for me im literally shivering.

i tell everyone i meet the only time you will hear me whinge is when it is cold farking hate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.