Do you have to fight with someone before you can respect them?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really as a rule, there's plenty of people I will never respect, treating each other with contempt doesn't bond much.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a fight with a Leb that I went to school with because he laughed about one a guy who he knew stole my phone.

Anyway after our punch up and going our seperate ways.
Was a pretty even fight I would call it a draw but I’m confident if we were to go round 2 that wouldn’t happen.

A friend of mine bumped into him over a year ago, my friend dropped my name after he mentioned we went to the same school.

We made up a week after the fight anyway, he told my friend he forgives me, told him he had the upper hand on me.
But the reason he forgives me and we can’t go a second round to settle it is because he is studying to become a priest.

A man of god I’m sure isn’t allowed to take it back old school 1999?
Especially a Leb!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a fight with a Leb that I went to school with because he laughed about one a guy who he knew stole my phone.

Anyway after our punch up and going our seperate ways.
Was a pretty even fight I would call it a draw but I’m confident if we were to go round 2 that wouldn’t happen.

A friend of mine bumped into him over a year ago, my friend dropped my name after he mentioned we went to the same school.

We made up a week after the fight anyway, he told my friend he forgives me, told him he had the upper hand on me.
But the reason he forgives me and we can’t go a second round to settle it is because he is studying to become a priest.

A man of god I’m sure isn’t allowed to take it back old school 1999?
Especially a Leb!
I don't like it that he said he had the upper hand. But maybe you gotta let it go, as we know many men meet a girl at a nightclub and say she was an 8-9/10... But under the McDonald's lights she is a 3/10 at best.

Maybe this guy is adding a few points to his judging scorecard of the bout.

There was a guy at school who wanted a round two with me at Jem's nightclub Liverpool back in the day. He said something and I hit him with two or three punches and he fell on top of a girl. :grinning:. But the bouncers came for me so I said I would leave and as I was at the top of the stairs, his mate come for me with a coward punch from behind. but my mate saw him coming and hit him with a pearler of a punch and he landed down the bottom of the stairs!! (They were loooong stairs) He tumbled down the stairs like a rag doll, even the bouncers smirked.. we left without anyone landing a punch on us, giggling all the way home..

My mate was dirty on me as we were only in the club maybe an hour, but he certainly thanked that guy that was coming at me

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't like it that he said he had the upper hand. But maybe you gotta let it go, as we know many men meet a girl at a nightclub and say she was an 8-9/10... But under the McDonald's lights she is a 3/10 at best.

Maybe this guy is adding a few points to his judging scorecard of the bout.

There was a guy at school who wanted a round two with me at Jem's nightclub Liverpool back in the day. He said something and I hit him with two or three punches and he fell on top of a girl. :grinning:. But the bouncers came for me so I said I would leave and as I was at the top of the stairs, his mate come for me with a coward punch from behind. but my mate saw him coming and hit him with a pearler of a punch and he landed down the bottom of the stairs!! (They were loooong stairs) He tumbled down the stairs like a rag doll, even the bouncers smirked.. we left without anyone landing a punch on us, giggling all the way home..

My mate was dirty on me as we were only in the club maybe an hour, but he certainly thanked that guy that was coming at me
You had a good friend backing you up there.
Glad you got your round 2 sorted.

As for Elias and myself, if an ever see him again I’m sure we won’t be going round 2.
We are both in our mid 30’s it would be pointless to reignite a petty dispute from 20 years ago.

Even though I’m not religious, I cannot lay hands on a medium of the lord, regardless if he is one of those 90’s wogs who moved from Auburn out to Penrith and was always threatening to make one phone call and have all his cousins come out in carloads with baseball bats to confront us!