Do you call it 'Dinner' or 'Tea'?

Do you call it 'Dinner' or 'Tea'?

• Total voters

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I didn't realise you were Italian! , funny how I don't recall ever really using words to distinguish between breakfast, lunch n dinner.
I guess because it was always the focus of the day from waking!
Sorry?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm just pointing out that as an Italian who's culture revolved a lot around food there was no real need to use words to distinguish between meals.. Like yes I know there are words to describe the meal times but rarely ever used..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I call it "food". It goes in my food hole.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where does it finish up?
It mainly gets converted to fat and sugar. Stored as fat and glycogen with the aid of water.

An interesting fact is that poo isn't really made of food (to the most part). There is some food there which is food that the body didn't properly process. Poo is a combination of water and bacteria (dead and alive), waste products from the body (old fats, salts, mucus, cellular linings), and a little bit of wasted food. Most of the food you take in is stored or processed for energy and the waste is converted to carbon dioxide and breathed out.

But as far as the bodily waste products go.... they become poo and they come out my poo hole.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have 3 meals a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. What time I them is irrelevant, it just depends on the order.

The only time this rule does not count is when I sleep in until midday and then I generally only have 2 meals but the latter one is always dinner. First one can be considered brekky or lunch.
How about brunch?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess that is acceptable but I would never use that term. Seems like something someone would need if they eat Breakfast, Lunch and something in between