Do women prefer money over looks?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If men and women experienced thought and emotion in the exact same way the world would be a boring place. If you are keeping your hygiene and clothing to a socially normative level, and you do honest work and have an income, and date someone who is only interested in looks or money, run away. RUN AWAY! They aren't worth it, will cause trouble.

I'm glad I'm not wealthy or good looking, I know my SO genuinely loves me.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks fade, but money sets a woman up for life after divorce, if she marries well.

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The evolution of mankind has always confirmed that women much prefer money / resources over looks of a man.

Even primitive society where man had to go out and hunt for their meat, it was those who catch more meat that made for better providers..far more sought after by women.. a by product of this is the man had to be stronger, more muscle and bigger to actually catch the meat so looks was also associated with being a good provider. But if they could not provide, it would basically mean off with their heads, no women would want them, can't provide likely because they are also not physically capable.

Fast forward to today's society, women on average will not earn as much money over the course of their lives due to their natural role of giving birth, disruptions to their earning potential. So they are at a disadvantage in earning capacity and look for money in a man for a better standard of living.

In today's society a man doesn't need to be a great beast to be rich. It's not the blunt force trauma of old that brings home the bacon. If all men would earn the same money then it would fall back on looks, but men do not earn the same.

I think women are wired to love money, looks being number 10 on their list , money occupies position 1-9..

The problem for women is that men are wired for looks over resources, they want an attractive healthy mate to ultimately bear attractive children, women in the 20-30 age bracket are best child bearers. They care less for resources. It doesn't sound nice but men are hard wired that way.

So that leaves women forced to adjust their preferences based on what they have to offer in the looks department. A supply and demand scenario but both man and women with different criteria. Richer men get the pick of the litter and good looking men getting the next round of picks.

Same for men, less money in your pocket (or being worse looking) means compromising your standards in the looks department when seeking out women.

Not all women are above average in looks and unable to land the rich guys (relatively rare) and even get the door slammed in their face by good looking guys who form the next preference.. the rich guys are after the best female lookers as they know they can get em, leaving the good looking guys jostling at the trough for the hotties left.. the ugly poor guys take whatever they can get.

So the below average women start adjusting their expectations from what they really want to more what they can realistically hook in, a poor fat guy?

Notice in all above personality don't get a mention... Haha because noone cares about that haha :grinning:

Where are renters in this circle of life food chain scenario, with little or no cash and big melon heads?
Women are a lot simpler then men think. I've only needed to do two things to keep my woman, make her laugh and and make her cum. If you can keep doing those two things together you'll get through most shit life throws at you.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Women are a lot simpler then men think. I've only needed to do two things to keep my woman, make her laugh and and make her cum. If you can keep doing those two things together you'll get through most shit life throws at you.
If there not cumming there going if you no what i mean

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silly girls just love bad boys,

until they treat them bad...
(Then its often too late.)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No question that women adore cash.

There was an average looking woman that I work with, she told me she is hanging out for a man with plenty of cash.

I was thinking but what does she offer in return, wasnt much to look at. I think she will be waiting a long time for a rich guy to pick her.. she may have to settle for a renter with a big melon head

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lady I know said last week her husband said he don't want her anymore and would rather be alone. After a good 20 years marriage.. he don't have money nor is he an oil painting.

But she is very average looking, sometimes people think they can do better.. but I do to think that melon head can do much better, he thinks she was holding him back from landing that hottie 22 year old but reality is he will be going hungry. He has no cash and a melon head

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No question that women adore cash.

There was an average looking woman that I work with, she told me she is hanging out for a man with plenty of cash.

I was thinking but what does she offer in return, wasnt much to look at. I think she will be waiting a long time for a rich guy to pick her.. she may have to settle for a renter with a big melon head
I overheard a conversation on Wednesday between two girls. One was said to the other "oh yeah if he wants to buy you a car then let him."
She sounded like a nasty using gold digging bitch trying to convince her fellow women to be just as shallow as her with no shame about it?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I overheard a conversation on Wednesday between two girls. One was said to the other "oh yeah if he wants to buy you a car then let him."
She sounded like a nasty using gold digging bitch trying to convince her fellow women to be just as shallow as her with no shame about it?
Unfortunately It's hard wired into them.

Years back in Vegas I accidently tipped a girl on the street $100 US instead of $10 US for a little performance she did. (Their notes look the same).. word got out that I was a big tipper and within hours girls were stationed on every corner for blocks near my hotel, they all knew my name too and All wanted to get friendly. Like sharks that smelt blood in the water.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep that is indisputable evidence especially because no one can’t hide behind no no he has a lovely personality bullshit..

Money and Cocaine baby..
He's a fruit cake. After what he said last year of the Virgin Mary, whatever little respect I had left for him was gone.