RFM
Sutton
Hughes
King
Kautoga
Sutton
Patolo
Poasa

This is a lot of middles. Consider also we are looking for 2 more fearless first grade ready or marquee props
Something will need to give
I think we are getting a bit light on back rowers too considering Topine is unlikely to play.

Kikau/Preston/Curran/weak guts and the uki tire only but I assume someone like RFM might fill in if he stays

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have 1 prop on the books that can do a job. A couple others with potential. We don't have enough good props.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Knight
Montgomery
RFM
Sutton
Hughes
King
Kautoga
Sutton
Patolo
Poasa

This is a lot of middles. Consider also we are looking for 2 more fearless first grade ready or marquee props
Something will need to give
I think we are getting a bit light on back rowers too considering Topine is unlikely to play.

Kikau/Preston/Curran/weak guts and the uki tire only but I assume someone like RFM might fill in if he stays
That's a lot of props. The first question is can we get at least 3 decent props out of that list. I would rather see RFM be a mid with his size and agression and make King a back rower preferably lock which is his position.

Montgomery can play 2nd row and prop. From memory Patolo has played back row and Knight played lock I think for Souths. Sutton has also played second row when he was at the Raiders. I also think Mann will play some back row. I think he often started in the back row for the Knights. But at least may be a good utility 2nd row and hooker.

I think Hughes, Kautoga and Poasa only play at mid but I hope that Montgomery plays mid as he seems more aggressive with a bit of size. Along with Mariner or Patolo we hopefully can get some agression and power up front. Hughes could be good for his size. He had some wraps on him as a Parra junior.

Also I was wondering whether Harrison Edwards, is still with the Dogs.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed, whatever happened to your NFL dreams? Any updates?
Didn’t have any NFL dreams. I just played it to stay sharp/match fit because it was halfway through the RL season.
Quarterbacks and halfback share skills bro. Feel me?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We need Gus to set up a prop academy.
Prop is nothing.
Just need to be big and slam into big guys and have the fitness to keep doing it
It really is that simple

If I was 115 kilos and 190 cm I’d have clocked up 200 nrl games easy by now.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prop is nothing.
Just need to be big and slam into big guys and have the fitness to keep doing it
It really is that simple

If I was 115 kilos and 190 cm I’d have clocked up 200 nrl games easy by now.
That's why the academy needs to be set up on a cattle station full of energetic young bulls. Lol